Chapter 26

Smut

"It was just like a movie." 

Present time...

Farah walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and her hair. When she woke up, Bucky wasn't there but he left a note for her to meet him in his office at 1.

Farah walked over to her closet and found a pair of clothes. She wore a black leather skirt with a black long sleeve top that tied in the middle, leaving her stomach exposed. She paired that with her black purse and her black platforms.

She brushed out her hair and blow dried it. She placed some silver jewelry on her neck and her fingers. She grabbed her phone and left her studio apartment. She walked down the streets, deciding it was best to walk for fresh air.

With her job paying low, she wasn't able to get enough money to buy herself a car and keep up with it. She doesn't mind the walk and actually finds it somewhat therapeutic.

She stops at a coffee shop and grabs herself a coffee and a sandwich. She decides to get Bucky something and she gets him a sandwich and a black coffee.

She reaches his hotel and gives a smile to the front desk who directs her to the elevator. She heads to his office and sees the door slightly cracked open. Since her hands were full, she struggled as she pushed the door open with her foot.

"Bucky?" She called out as she entered. She saw him leaning back on his chair with a couple of his shirt buttons undone, and his hair messy.

She sighs as she walks over, placing his coffee and his sandwich down on his desk. She places hers down then shuts the door, making sure to lock it.

She walked back over and moved his laptop out of the way and placed his food in front of him. She walked around the desk and stood in front of him. She tilts her head as she watches him not looking at her.

She lightly kicks his foot and he snaps his head up at her. She raises her brow, "Eat."

"I'm not hungry."

Farah let out a laugh, "I didn't ask. Eat." She repeated once more.

Bucky huffed as he turned his chair to face his desk, "I don't drink-"

"Today you do." Farah said, cutting him off. She unwrapped her sandwich and took a bite out of it while keeping her eye contact with him.

"You're going to be the death of me." he said as he unwrapped his.

"I see you looked stressed... Anything you want to talk about?" Farah asked while she stole a worried glance.

Bucky shook his head, "If I don't talk about it, it'll make me forget."

"If you finish all your food, maybe I'll help with the stress." Farah said with a smirk.

"First off, I'm not a child. Second, I'll happily take you up on that offer." Bucky said and Farah laughed.

"What time did you head out?"

"6. I wanted to stay but clearly my employees can't handle simple shit." Bucky huffed out.

Farah reached her hand to touch his, "It's okay, I understand."

"Good. They really frustrate me sometimes... and that stupid person who is trying to make their hotel better. They make me angry because now all this press, and more paperwork-"