Chapter 7

"But I want to live and not just survive." 

Summer leading into junior year...

Everyone arrived at the after party. They all got out and made their way inside. Their ears were immediately filled with loud music and loud people. The smell of weed, and alcohol consumed the place.

"Want to go somewhere private?" Wanda asked Bucky. He had his arm around her and hers was around his mid.

"Uh, sure." Bucky said.

They walked over to somewhere private and sat down on the cushion. Bucky leaned back and extended his arms on the couch. Wanda sat next to him, and shifted her body so she was facing him.

"What's up?" Bucky asked.

"Do you not like me?" Wanda blurted out and it caught him off guard. He wasn't expecting her to ask that.

"W-what?"

"I've been hinting at you for while, and either your dumb and you're not noticing. Or you just don't like me like that." Wanda said to him.

"O-oh."

"So, do you?"

"I mean yeah, you're really pretty Wanda-"

"Great, so are we official?"

"I mean, maybe we should, you know, take things slow?" Bucky suggested.

"Yeah, sure!"

"Great... Want to dance?"

"Sure." Bucky got up and Wanda followed him as he went to the dance floor. They faced each other as they began dancing to the music.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What!?"

"Farah. Where the fuck are you? It's boring without you here." Sam whined into the phone. Farah groaned as she sat up.

"Where are you?" Farah asked, pushing her hair back with her fingers.

"At the after party. We won."

"Ohh. Sorry Sam, I don't feel like it."

"Oh come on, I will call Rick and make him drag you out of the house." Sam threatened as he sipped on his drink.

"How do you know Rick?" Farah asked.

"Oh please, I knew you were not living at home. I just followed you and later spoke to him."

"Totally not creepy at all."

"It's not. It's called being a good friend." Sam said.

"Well, I can't argue with that."

"So you're going to come?" Sam asked again.

"I guess." Farah groaned again.

"Why are you all mad?"

"Buck and Nat threw out my supply for the next two weeks." Farah said as she slipped her shoes on.

"Wow, that's rude as fuck. When I see them both, I'll fight them for you."

"Thanks Sam. What will I ever do without you?" Farah laughed as she grabbed her bag.

"I wonder that too, but if you're not here, I think I'll die. I would hate to die surrounded by jocks." Sam pretended to gag.