Chapter 1: New Beginnings

It's been a sunny day in Paris, France, with only 2 weeks away before school starts, kids are enjoying whatever's left of summer. In the neighborhood, Marinette and Timmy waved goodbye to Emma and Michael, they were sad because Emma and Michael are moving.

Timmy: I'm going to miss them.

Marinette: Me too. *They head inside their house, and their parents noticed them feeling sad.*

Tom: What's wrong, guys? School starts in 2 weeks. Has summer break got you two down?

Marinette: It's the Lances down the street.

Timmy: As soon as school starts back up, they're moving to the USA. That means Michael won't be in the same grade as me anymore.

Marinette: And Emma won't be in mine. They're sad about moving.

Tom: Moving can be hard and sad, but I'm sure these two weeks won't be a waste.

Sabine: Why don't you guys hang out with them until the two weeks are up?

Marinette: Okay.

Marin: I go back to school in 1 week. *He grabs a green apple and washes it in the sink.*

Marinette: 1 week?

Marinette: 1 week?

Marin: Yeah. I decided to take my next semester online. And I miss you guys. *He takes a bite of his apple and eats it.*

Sabine: Aww. I say it's a good idea. You can also help out around here too.

Marin: Okay. *Soon, Marinette's phone buzzed. She looked at it and see what was on it.*

Marinette: (It's Alya.) *She answered the message and see what she said "Hey. I have someone I want you to meet."* Hmm? Wonder who it is. *She replied saying "Who is it?" Then, Alya replied. "An old friend of mine before you. Come to the park and you'll see her." Then, Marinette replied, "Okay." She put her phone back in her purse.* Mom, Dad. I'm going to the park. My friends are there.

Tom: Okay. Have fun.

Timmy: Can I come?

Marinette: Okay.

Sabine: Marin, Bridgette, you two going to the park?

Marin: Sure. *Bridgette stretched a little bit.*

Bridgette: I could use a little fresh air.

Tom: Okay. Have fun, guys. Be back before lunch.

Marinette: We will. *They leave the house. Soon, a dog went by.*

Timmy: Hey, a dog. *Roxy was running and the dog stopped and go back to her.*

Roxy: Good boy. Hi Marinette, Marin, and Bridgette. *They said hi to Roxy.*

Bridgette: Is this your dog?

Roxy: Yes. This is Artu. *Artu go up to them and starts sniffing them.*

Timmy: Think he likes us

Roxy: He's very friendly around others. *Timmy pet Artu.* No evil yet?

Marin: Nope. Quiet as a Mouse. We should feel relief though. No villain or evil from the past few weeks. And summer is almost over.

Bridgette: We should feel relaxed and villain free. We've earned it.

Marinette: Even if we do, you don't know when it might strike back again.

Bridgette: As long as it's not a controlling miraculous obsess villain, we'll be in good hands in the meantime.

Marinette: If you say so. *They start walking to the park and Roxy and Artu follow them there.*

In Master Fu's house, Master Fu was polishing up the miracle box as he grinned, Wayzz hovering next to him.

Wayzz: What are you doing, Master?

Master Fu: Polishing up the miracle box. Now that all the miraculous are complete, nothing will ever happen again.

Wayzz: That's good to hear. But what's going to happen now?

Master Fu: Honestly... I don't know. But I do have something for them and Roxy. We'll have to do more training sessions to boost their powers.

Wayzz: How will that help them?

Master Fu: You'll find out soon enough. *Soon, they heard giggling and laughter.* What's that?

Wayzz: I'm not sure. But it's kind of familiar though.

Master Fu: Hmm. *He heard the giggling again.* I recognize those voices. I have a feeling I know who they are. But I want the others to be surprised. Hold on. *He gets his phone out and texts Marinette and sent it.*

Wayzz: What are you going to do?

Master Fu: You'll see soon enough.

At the park, Alya and her friend were talking.

Alya: You haven't changed much, huh?

???: Yeah. I get that a lot.

Alya: Just wait until you see my friends. You'll have fun with what we got planned for the day.

???: Really? Like what?

Alya: You'll see me soon. *Soon, Marinette, Timmy, Marin, Bridgette, and Roxy walked to the park and they see Alya and the girl next to her.* Hey guys. This is Lily, my old friend.

 This is Lily, my old friend

Lily: Hi. *They all said hi to Lily, and Lily said hi back to them. Soon, Artu came.* Aww, I like your dog.

Roxy: Thank you. *Soon, Marinette's phone buzzed, she reached into her purse and get it out. It's a message from Master Fu.*

Marinette: (Master Fu?) *Marin and Bridgette looked at Marinette, looking confused. Mariette showed them the message Master Fu sent them. She tilts her head to the right, they nodded yes.* Hey, there's something we have to do at home. We'll come back.

Alya: Okay.

Timmy: Do I have to leave too?

Marin: You can stay with Alya and Lily.

Timmy: Okay.

Marin: Let's go. *They leave the park and Artu follows them out of the park. Lily was confused and look at Alya.*

Lily: Wonder what was that about.

Alya: No clue. Must be something urgent.

Lily: Okay. *They sit on the bench and talk too.*