Chapter 167: Stabilizing the Universal Crystal Pillar and heading back home

In the Temple, pieces of the roof were falling, the floor start to griddle and crack, and the Pixies were scared of what they were watching.

Daphne: We better hurry, the Temple's going down in seconds.

Ladybug: Okay. Channel in your powers to the Pillar where the Universal Crystal used to be. It's gonna take all of what we got to help keep the Pillar steady.

Espadon: Even if we try to stabilize it, this isn't like all the Pillars we were able to stabilize from different worlds.

Tecna: He's right, Ladybug. The Universal Crystal is much more powerful, and it could take over 98% of our body's energy just to stabilize it.

Ellie: What about the 2%?

Tecna: We would end up dead with the Pillar taking all of our energy.

Leo: We might as well die trying.

Bloom: Well, whatever's best, just to let you know... we're with you, Ladybug. Just tell us when.

Ladybug: Okay. *They all start to glow in their colors, Kei and Monika looked around and at themselves. *

Kei: Whoa.

Monika: I know.

Ladybug: Now!

Heroes/Fairies/Pixies: Magic Convergence: Magic Overload! *A rainbow energy beam came out of them as the energy beam hit the Pillar, some grunted while some struggled to hold on much longer. Stella felt her hand slipping and she almost fell back, luckily Brandon caught her. *

Stella: Brandon? *He stands between Stella and Flora

Stella: Brandon? *He stands between Stella and Flora. *

Sky: Don't leave us hanging. *He, Timmy, Helia, Riven, and Nabu joined in and helped them. And just in seconds, the shaking stopped, and the Pillar is being calmed, everyone saw the Pillar being calm and not shaking. *

Silvia: Did it work? *They looked around and see the Temple slowly being repaired, the destruction went away, and the ice melted, which freed the Temple Guardians. They breathed in and out and looked around too. *

Ladybug: It worked. *Everybody cheered for that. The Pixies cheered and hugged each other. *

 *