Chapter 24: Back to society and back to arcade fun

On the streets, Ladybug and Minotaurox meet behind the parked car.

Minotaurox: Stompp, resist! *He de-transforms and Stompp hovers next to Ivan, returning the miraculous to Ladybug.*

Ivan: Thank you, Ladybug.

Ladybug: You're welcome, Ivan. Bug out. *She throws her yoyo out and swings away, Ivan heads back to the arcade. Then, Ladybug sees Pegasus by the alley.*

Pegasus: Kaalki, dismount! *He de-transform and Kaalki hover next to Max, he handed Ladybug the miraculous back.*

Max: Thank you again, Ladybug

Ladybug: You're welcome, Max. Bug out. *She throws her yoyo out and swings away, Max walked away. And Ladybug meets with Ryuko in the alley.*

Ryuko: Longg, open sky! *She de-transform and Longg hover next to Kagami, she handed Ladybug the miraculous.*

Kagami: Thank you again, Ladybug

Ladybug: You're welcome, Kagami. Bug out! *She throws her yoyo out and swings away, Kagami stepped out of the alley and walked away.*

In Master Fu's house, Marinette returned the miraculous to Master Fu, he put them in the miracle box and close it up.

Master Fu: Thank you, Marinette. I take it Man-Bat is difficult to handle.

Marinette: It was. I don't know where Scarlet Truther keeps getting new villains from.

Master Fu: I wish I know that, but apparently, I don't know. But hopefully, something good will come after this.

Marinette: I hope so.

Master Fu: Oh, when you get a chance, I want to speak to Mulan. Tell her to come here.

Marinette: Okay. *She gets up and walks out of his house and heads back to the Bakery.*

Wayzz: Master, what do you have planned for Mulan?

Master Fu: Honestly, nothing. But I know we have our hands tied with new villains, and training sessions, Roxy and Layla are fairies meaning, I have to help Roxy boost up her fairy powers and help Roxy boost more of her fairy modes. So far, she's in Believix mode, she's still working on her Magix mode, and I have a few more training assignments for them to try on next training, I want them to work on their powers more, but can you blame me?