Chapter 83: Heading back home and getting Pudgy Pig

In Master Fu's house, a glowing appeared in the room, and it revealed Ladybug, Black Panther, White Fang, Eagle, Viperia, Mister Quills, Blue Feather, Firefly, Flora, Leo, Dovelei, Espadon, Madame Raya, Roxy, Layla, and the Lovelix, and Olix fairies.

Master Fu: Welcome back, everyone. *The Pixies cheered and fly to their bonded heroes and hug them. Master Fu saw the girls.* Hello, girls.

Liza: Hello. *The others said hi to Master Fu.*

Master Fu: Come together, everyone. The Temple Guardians want to say a few things to you.

Firefly: They're here?

Master Fu: Sort of. They're on the hologram screen. *They looked at the hologram screen and see the Temple Guardians.*

Shren: Hello, everyone. I see you got the fairies.

Ladybug: Yes, we did.

Shren: Good. Now the reason why we want to talk again is to tell you about what you'll be expecting next and what kind of power you all will behold.

Flora: Power? What kind of power?

Shren: I'm sure Master Fu will tell you that. We just wanna congratulate you on your mission on Tir Nan Og Island. I assume you have the fairies.

Master Fu: Yes, they do. Go and introduce yourselves, girls. *The girls stepped forward and look at the Temple Guardians.*

Zoe: Hello, I'm Zoe, the fairy of wind.

Shren: Nice to meet you, Zoe.

Chiara: My name's Chiara, the fairy of Star Light.

Shren: Likewise. What about you?

Nathalie: Oh, me? Okay. My name is Natalie, the fairy of Snow.

Shren: A snow fairy. Nice. *Lily cleared her throat.*

Lily: I'm Lily, the fairy of Forest.

Layla: (Another nature fairy? Wow.)

Shren: Nice to meet you, Lily. What about you?

Tina: My name is Tina, the fairy of Mystical Fire.

Shren: Nice to meet you, Tina. And what about you?

Alice: My name is Alice, and I'm the fairy of Crystals.

Zoe: And we're the Lovelix fairies.

Shren: Nice to meet you Lovelix fairies. And what about these girls? *Everyone looked at the Olix fairies, they stepped forward and see Shren.*

Master Fu: Go on, don't be shy.

Alina: Hello, Temple Guardian. My name is Alina, fairy of grass.

Shren: Nice to meet you, Alina. I've never seen someone with grass powers before. *Alina grinned after that.*

Yana: My name is Yana, fairy of snow.

Shren: Another snow fairy. I like it. Likewise, Yana. *Yana did a curtsy bow.*

Gemma: My name is Gemma, fairy of metal.

Shren: Nice to meet you, Gemma. Who's next?

Anya: I'm Anya, fairy of flowers.

Shren: Hello, Anya. Guess we got another plant theme fairy. Very useful. *Anya grinned at him.*

Liza: And my name is Liza, fairy of butterflies.

Yana: And we're the Olix fairies.

In the Volcano Lair, Deker looked at the view of Paris, France.