Chapter 149: Luka's talk and getting the Giant Kraken

In the bakery, business seems to be slowing down a little bit; with only 12 customers in line, waiting to place their orders.

Mushu: So many people.

Mulan: I know. But we'll get through it. Just wait.

Mushu: Okay. *The first customer walked up to the counter. *

Mulan: Hello, sir and welcome to the Boulangerie Patisserie. What would you like to order?

Male customer: I would like a salted caramel cheesecake, please.

Mulan: Slice or whole cheesecake?

Male customer: Whole, please? *Mulan puts in the total. *

Mulan: And your total is $8

Mulan: And your total is $8.00. *The male customer gets out his wallet, pulled out a debit card, and lends it to Mulan she scanned it, she handed it back to him. * Your cheesecake will be ready shortly. *She gets a box, goes to the freezer, pulled out the salted caramel cheesecake, and placed it in the box, she closed it up, put the bakery sticker logo on top of the box, then handed it to the customer. * Here you go.

Male customer: Thank you. *He takes the box and leaves the bakery. *

Mulan: Next? *The second customer walks up to the counter. * Hello and welcome to the Boulangerie Patisserie. What can I get 'cha?

Female customer: Just a croissant, please? *Mulan puts in the total. *

Mulan: And your total is $1

Mulan: And your total is $1.00. *She goes inside her purse, gets out a dollar bill, and handed it to Mulan. *

Female customer: Hmm. Not too bad. *Mulan put the money in the register, she gets a small bag, grabbed a pair of tongs and grabbed a croissant then puts it in the bag. She closed it up and handed it to the customer. *

Mulan: Here you go, ma'am.

Female customer: Thank you. I love the croissant. So fluffy and crispy. *She takes a bite as she leaves the bakery, then the third customer walked up to the counter. *

Mulan: Hello, welcome to the Boulangerie Patisserie. What would you like to order?

Female customer: I would like your delectable chocolate cake, please. It's for my boss' birthday tomorrow.