Chapter 42: Back to the date and leaving the park

Outside of Master Fu's house, Roxy and Layla landed and she get out of Believix mode and change back to their Magix mode, they walked back inside Master Fu's house.

Master Fu: Ahh, you're back. I assume the battle was a success.

Roxy: And cold.

Master Fu: Hmm. Cold you say? Who was it?

Layla: Ice Age.

Master Fu: Probably one of Scarlet Truther's new villains. Now let's get back to your training session. *They walk back inside the Cherry Blossom field and resume fighting off the Yeti monster. Behind the Madison de Gyros, Ladybug hides behind the building, de-transforms, and Tikki hovers next to Marinette, she goes in her purse and feeds Tikki a cookie, and she eats it.*

Marinette: There you go, Tikki. *She opened her purse and Tikki go inside her purse as she eats her cookie.* Better get back to Alya and Nino before they find out where I'm at. *She gets out of the back of the restaurant building and meets up with them.*

Alya: Hey, where were you?

Marinette: I was hiding from the villain. Trying not to get frozen.

Nino: Same. Anyway, you're right on time. we're about to order.

Marinette: Okay. (Perfect timing. I'm getting a bit hungry.) *They stand in line and place their order.*

At the Place des Vosges, White Fang hides behind the tree and de-transform, Fangg hovers next to Adrien, and he feeds Fangg a piece of camembert cheese.

Fangg: Thank you.

Adrien: You're welcome. Hide in here. *Fangg hides in Adrien's jacket, he came out from behind a tree, and heads back to his photographer.*

Victor: Ahh, Adrien. There you are. Where were you?

Adrien: Just, uh... hiding behind a tree. Y'know away from the villain.

Victor: Okay. Glad to see you okay. (Your father would kill me if something happened to you.) Why don't we resume from where we left off before this happened?

Adrien: Okay. *They walked back to the fountain and resume the photoshoot. Soon, Blue Feather leap across the roof, she spotted Felix checking his phone and tried calling Bridgette, but it goes straight to voicemail, and she heads down to the lobby.*

Blue Feather: Close my feathers! *She de-transforms and Purry hovers next to Bridgette, she feeds Purry a sunflower seed.*

Bridgette: Let's go. *Purry hides in Bridgette's pocket, she stands up and walks back to Felix.* Hey, Felix.

Felix: Where were you? I've been calling you and you didn't pick up.

Bridgette: What?

Felix: Check your phone. *Bridgette gets her phone out and sees what's on it. There were 10 missed calls and 20 messages.* Where were you?