Chapter 86: Marinette's kwamis and getting Princess Fragrance

In Marinette's room, Marinette looked at her grimoire and the Kwamis flying all over the place.

Marinette: Okay. They seem okay. I'll have to ask them what their powers are. *She closed her book and looked at them.* Hey, everyone. *The Kwamis looked at Marinette.* Listen, I know you're enjoying your freedom outside of the box, but I want to ask you all some questions, okay? *They answered yes to Marinette.* Good. Now, I want to start with the first Kwamis from the Prism box.

Moffet: That's us. *They fly up to Marinette.*

Marinette: Okay, tell me your name and what are you the miraculous of

Mikka: Okay. My name is Mikka, I have the power of engaging 4 objects as lil soldiers-Kwami.

Marinette: Okay. Very useful. Who's next? *A Squid Kwami flew up to Marinette.* Hello, Calli. I already know what your ability is.

Calli: Okay. Hello again.

Marinette: Okay. Next? *A Robin Kwami flies up.*

Ross: My name is Ross, I'm the Robin Kwami. I... I don't know what power I have.

Marinette: That's okay. We'll figure that out later. Nice to meet you, Ross. *Ross tweeted happily.* Next? *An Opossum goes up next.* Hi, Gloove. I already know what you can do.

Gloove: Phew. Good thing I don't want to introduce myself. Hello again.

Marinette: Hello, Gloove. Next? *A Scarab Kwami flies towards her.*

Bizz: Hello, my name is Bizz. I give the holder the power of using one of my five senses for only five minutes.

Marinette: Okay. Thank you, Bizz.

Bizz: You're welcome.

Marinette: Next? *An Octopus Kwami appeared.* Hello, Otill. I already know what you can do. I lend you to Sabrina a few times.

Otill: Okay. *She flies away.*

Marinette: Next? *A Kingfisher Kwami goes up to Marinette.* Hello, Ooro, I know what you can do too.

Ooro: Okay. Hello again. *He flies back.*

Marinette: And last but not least? *A Skunk kwami goes up to Marinette.* Hello.

Moffet: Greetings. My name is Moffet, the Skunk Kwami. I have the power of a "scent bomb". What that is I can create a hero/villain through the bombs.

Marinette: Kinda like Hawkmoth when he uses the Butterfly miraculous to make Akumas and turn another into an akumatized villain.

Moffet: Yes, something like that.

Marinette: Okay. Thank you. Now I'm gonna need the Kwamis from the Celtic Europe Miracle Box. *20 Kwamis go up to Marinette.* Wow, there's a lot of you. Okay, let's get started.