Chapter 12: Back to society and Luka stopping by

After the battle, everyone de-transform and head back to where they were going. In Marinette's house, Marinette sits at her computer and writes an e-mail to Fei while Lockette flies around and up to Tikki.

Tikki: What are you doing, Marinette?

Marinette: E-mailing Fei. Before she left, she gave me her e-mail address so we can talk.

Tikki: Oh. About?

Marinette: Just about what's going on. The 2 battles we have been dealing with: Are the Bubbler and Killer Croc. She isn't here, I decided to fill her in on what's been going on.

Tikki: Oh. Think she can be trustworthy?

Marinette: I trust her now that she knows what's going on.

Tikki: Oh. *Marinette finishes up her e-mail to Fei as Lockette flies to the cookie plate and eats a chocolate chip.*

In Zoe's room, Amore was swinging on her swing, and Zoe look through her phone.

Zoe: I should set up a schedule on what days I have the training and what days I do not

Zoe: I should set up a schedule on what days I have the training and what days I do not. *She goes to her calendar and set it up, Amore flies up to Zoe.*

Amore: Zoe.

Zoe: Yes, Amore?

Amore: Watch this. I can summon a weapon.

Zoe: What can you summon?

Amore: Take a guess.

Zoe: Umm... a bow and arrow?

Amore: How'd you know? *She uses her power and made a bow and arrow appear.*

Zoe: You're the Pixie of love, so meaning of course you got to have a bow and arrow

Zoe: You're the Pixie of love, so meaning of course you got to have a bow and arrow. *Amore chuckled at that, and her bow and arrow disappeared.*

Amore: I'm thinking of using it for the next battle.

Zoe: Does this make anyone fall in love instantly?

Amore: Yes. But the effects only wear off when a villain is defeated.

 But the effects only wear off when a villain is defeated

Zoe: Wow.

In Adrien's house, Adrien and Felix play with the foosball and Fangg and Zing watch them play from behind the couch.

Adrien: Forgot to ask you: How are you and Bridgette?

Felix: We're okay. I took her out to the movies once.

Adrien: What movie did you guys see? {*Flashback: He and Bridgette walked to the Cinema and see the new Sci-Fi movie: Wonder Woman.*

Bridgette: Why did you suggest Wonder Woman? I never picture you as a Superhero type.

Felix: Well, since we see Ladybug and the other superheroes in Paris fighting off villains and monsters, I'd figure I have a sudden interest in superheroes, especially movies about Superheroes.

Bridgette: Oh.

Felix: And you also mentioned you want to see Wonder Woman since the trailer came out.

Bridgette: A little bit observant, are we?

Felix: Maybe. *Bridgette chuckled. They walked to theater 7 to the Wonder Woman movie, they sit down and just in time, the last of the previews were going off.*

Bridgette: Hey, right on time. *They both watched the movie together. Felix looked at Bridgette and the screen.*

Felix: (Hmm. I'm getting that feeling again. Wonder if this is a sign.) *He slowly put his hand over Bridgette's, Bridgette felt a warm touch on her hand, and she looked at Felix, he quickly moved his hand away from hers.* S-sorry. I didn't know I...

Bridgette: It's alright. *He was confused, but slightly blushed and he put his hand back on top of hers.* Flashback was over.}

Felix: Just took her to the Wonder Woman movie. Nothing too major.

Adrien: Oh. Now that she's going back home. are you gonna miss her?

Felix: Think so, I don't know. I know we don't fully talk since her cousin's birthday last month.

Adrien: But you guys are cool, right?

Felix: Yeah. We talked. Just on the phone and via text.

Adrien: Oh. *He turned the handle, and the ball went through the goal.* I win.

Felix: Man. The best 2 out of 3.

Adrien: Okay. *They keep playing foosball.*

At Marinette's house, Marinette e-mailed her letter to Fei.

Marinette: There. Hopefully, she'll see it.

Tom: Marinette, Luka's here.

Marinette: Luka?

Tikki: Why do you think he's here?

Marinette: No clue. Better go see it. *She opened her purse and Tikki go in. Lockette hover next to Marinette as she headed downstairs to the living room.* Oh. Hey.

Luka: Hey.

Marinette: You didn't tell me you were coming by.

Luka: Well, I wanted to drop by, that's all. If you're busy, then I'll come back later on.

Marinette: I'm not too busy right now.

Luka: Okay. *He holds her hand, and they start walking.* Let's go.

Marinette: Where are we going?

Luka: Just to walk, that's all.

Marinette: Okay? (This is new. To me, that is.)