Chapter 64: Heroes vs Sir Jokes-A-Lot part 3

At the Hotel de Ville, evil circus animals and clowns appeared from underground, Sir Jokes-A-Lot laugh evilly at them.

Sir Jokes-A-Lot: Say hello to my circus. *In the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther and Deker watched the battle.*

Deker: He summoned a whole circus.

Scarlet Truther: Yep. An evil circus. They'll be nothing but dust in the wind when he's done with them. *Back at Hotel de Ville, the animals start to growl and snarl, and the heroes scowled at the animals and Sir Jokes-A-Lot.*

Sir Jokes-A-Lot: Get them! *The animals are charged, and the heroes draw their weapons, and they charge too. Ladybug leaps over a Bear, the Bear roars and swings its claws out at Ladybug, but she evades the claw swings, it growled and charges toward her.*

Lockette: Ladybug!

Ladybug: Hold on, Lockette. Dragon's embrace! *She creates a fiery barrier shield to protect herself and Lockette, the Bear hit the shield and no crack or dent on it, it roared. Espadon fights the Elephants with his saber, he pushes it back and he bumped into Madame Raya.*

Espadon: S-sorry, uh

Madame Raya: Madame Raya.

Espadon: Yeah, Madame Raya. *They both blushed and look away, then the trumpeting sound came., they both turned around and see 2 Elephants.*

Madame Raya: Lookout. *She stepped forward.* Rippling tides! *She spins and made tide water splash on the Elephants, they trumpeted in fear.*

Espadon: Bubble blast! *He shoots out blue bubbles at the Elephants, they trumpeted and run away.*

Madame Raya: Nice job

Espadon: Thanks, you too. *Roxy flies and she sees the birds flying toward her.*

Roxy: Scorpion's tail! *She shoots a bright blue light that wraps around the birds, they squawked and tweeted as they were being flown away. Soon, Black Panther, King Monkey, Rena Rouge, and Viperia scowled at Sir Jokes-A-Lot.*

*