Chapter 103: Restoring the pillar of Earth and heading back home

Inside the castle, everything is still shaking and falling apart piece by piece, the Castle Guards try to protect Queen Esmerelda.

Castle Guard #6: No fear, your majesty. Everything will be okay. *Soon, the pillar of the earth slowly starts collapsing, soon the door opened, and they spotted them, some exclaimed and looked around.*

Queen Esmerelda: You're here. Thank you for coming to help us.

Castle Guard #4: Deker took the green power crystal from the Pillar of Earth.

Castle Guard #5: And now the pillar is collapsing.

Jungle: If we don't control the pillar, the Earth will crumble! *Queen Esmerelda almost fainted.*

Lily: The Pillar of Earth's gonna fall. We have to save it.

Liza: But how? *Soon, more pieces of the roof fell, everyone exclaimed and spread out too. Blue Feather looked at the Pillar and gasped.*

Blue Feather: It's getting worse.

Mister Quills: Watch out! *He moves to the right, then punched the falling piece of the roof. The floor starts to crack too.*

Leo: Any ideas?

Queen Esmerelda: No. All is lost!

Flora: Not yet there's still hope. *She uses her powers to help keep the pillar steady.*

Ladybug: We have to stabilize the Pillar of Earth with all our strength.

Zoe: The fairies and I can do it.

Leo: Be our guest. *The Lovelix and Olix fairies faced the Pillar of Earth.*

Tina: Ethereal Flame! *She glowed red, and the Dragon flame came out and circle the pillar.*

Chiara: We must believe

Chiara: We must believe. Guiding light. *She glowed yellow, and light energy came out and hit the pillar too.*

Alice: And here, look

Alice: And here, look. It's the glistening light of the sun that reflects the water. Glistening rainbow! *She glowed pink and shoots out a pink energy blast at the Pillar.*