Chapter 132: Heroes vs Rat King

In the city, the Rat King spread his Rats all over the city, people take shelter while some were affected by the fleas being spread by the Rats. Rat King looked around and smirked evilly.

Rat King: Look how my Rats are populating this pathetic city. Now, all I have to do is scare those worthless heroes and get what Scarlet Truther wants. Nothing will ever stop me again.

Firefly: Think again, Ratface! *The Rat King turned around and see them, even the fairies. The Rat King scowled at them and gritted his teeth. *

The Rat King: I was hoping when you get here. And I see you bought some help. No matter, I can destroy you and turn you all into my Rat colony.

Leo: Not happening, Rodent.

Bloom: Call off your Rats before we do it ourselves.

Rat King: Fat chance, fairy. Now, let's have some fun. *He formed a black plasma sphere, and he threw it out, everyone avoided it as it exploded on the ground, Stella, Musa, Layla, Zoe, Nathalie, Alice, Gemma, Liza, and Alina were up in the air. *

Stella: You and your Rats are done. *Her hand glower yellow. * Sun storm! *She summons a bright light and throws it at The Rat King, he evades the bright light, then used his Rat whistle, and blew on it and the Rats were in control. *

The Rat King: Get them, my beloveds

The Rat King: Get them, my beloveds. *The Rats start to charge toward them, but they evade them and the giant Rats. The Rat King shoots out a dark energy beam at Lily, but Dovelei pulled her away. Nabu blocked the blast back, Musa turned and fired it back at Rat King, but he was Firefly, he was hit and dragged Firefly down with him. *

Firefly: Ow! Why you... *He shoots out a bright light beam at The Rat King, but he skidded back and scowls. Roxy used her powers and shoot out green soundwaves around the Rats, she gasped. *

Roxy: Wait

Roxy: Wait. Not all these Rats are real. Some people's been turned into them.

Sky: So, how do we know which Rat to avoid? *Soon, one jumped on his leg, but he shakes it off. *

Roxy: The taller ones are the people who are Rats, small ones are the real ones.

Ladybug: Let's just try our best to avoid the taller ones. Just gather in one place. *They all nodded, and they were able to swarm the taller Rats, some of the Rats hissed, swinging their arms out, trying to attack them. *