Chapter 88: Going to Master Fu and getting allies for training and mall trip

Outside of Alya's apartment, Mister Quills and Blue Feather landed.

Mister Quills: Spiike, quills down! *He de-transform back to Marin and Spiike hovers next to him.*

Blue Feather: Purry, close my feather! *She de-transforms back to Bridgette and Purry hovers next to her. They feed their Kwamis too.*

Marin: Glad that's over.

Bridgette: Yeah. Let's go back before Alya gets suspicious. *They head back inside the Apartment building and go to Alya's door, Marin opened it and they both went inside.*

Alya: Hey, you're back.

Marin: Yeah, the thing we had to take care of is done.

Alya: Okay. Ready for another round.

Bridgette: Yeah, I won.

Alya: Okay. *She stands up and gets on the dance mat, and so did Bridgette, while Marin sits on the couch and watches them play. In the street alley, the others landed and they all de-transform, their Kwamis hover next to them, and the Fairies de-transform too.*

Tina: Hmm. I could get used to this. *She looks at her nails.*

Yana: Glad that was over.

Jordan: Yeah. Let's go before people get suspicious. *They leave the alley and meet up with the others.*

Nathaniel: Hey, you're back. What happened?

Adrien: We took cover from Princess Fragrance's perfume fog. And before she was about to blast us too.

Nathaniel: Oh.

Chloe: Good thing that was over. That creep almost ruined my sense of smell. Should we go now?

Layla: Uh, sure.

Lily: Where are we going exactly?

Chloe: To the Mall. You'll like it. *They all start walking to the Mall.*

Outside, Marinette feeds Tikki and Lockette each a macaron.

Marinette: Okay, you're good, Tikki?

Tikki: Yes, Marinette.

Lockette: Why are we here again? Is it the Temple Guardians again?

Marinette: Not this time, Lockette. *She holds Lockette.* I have to get started on more training with more allies. I don't want to do it every day. I wanna do it when we don't have training. *She kisses her forehead.*

Tikki: All done. *Soon, they all went inside his house. Inside, Master Fu read a book when the door knocked.*

Master Fu: Come in. *The door opened and Marinette, Tikki, and Lockette stepped inside.* Welcome back, Marinette. I suppose you're here for your Allie training, correct?