Chapter 177: Pixies' help and entering the Dimensional passage

Then, in the throne room, Black Panther, White Fang, Eagle, Serpentina, Firefly, Leo, Dovelei, Stella, Layla, Musa, Roxy, Zoe, Chiara, Nataly, Alice, Yana, Gemma, Anya, Liza, Melody, Nellie, Silvia, Phoebe, Serena, Noelle, and the Pixies stopped and looked around.

Black Panther: This must be the place.

Roxy: Now what?

Concorda: This is where the element pixies come into play.

Discorda: That's right. We'll reopen the portal so you guys can follow Deker.

Chatta: How? We haven't got the power crystals. *Athena flew in. *

Athena: Oh yes, we do. *The others were confused about what Athena is saying. *

Clio: The Temple Guardians had us make copies of it just in case. *The Pixies revealed each element power crystal. *

Serpentine: Ingenious

White Fang: Alright, Deker, here we come. *Back in the hallway, Espadon, Madame Raya, Tecna, and Ellie have defeated the shadow monsters, and Espadon and Madame Raya's power-up tools disappeared. *

Ellie: Well, that was a simple fight.

Espadon: Alright, now let's join the others.

Timmy: Tecna! Guys! *They spotted the Specialists. * Hey, are you okay?

Ellie: Better now that you're here.

Sky: We're running out of time to find Marinette. Where did everybody else go?

Madame Raya: They went to the main villain's room. We're about to go there if we know which way to go.

Tecna/Timmy: Hang on, let me track them.

Helia: There's no need to waste your energy.

Tecna/Timmy: Huh?

Brandon: Why? What's up, Helia? *Helia points in a direction. Tecna, Espadon, Madame Raya, Ellie, and Timmy find a bird behind them. It flies off, leading the way. * Cute. Did you teach Flora that?

Madame Raya: We'd better follow it. *They started running after the bird to where the others are at. Back in the throne room, the Codex Pixies put the power crystals together, Chatta and Lockette exclaimed as they huddled together. *

Sage: What did they make?

Concorda: Behold, the crystal cipher.

Firefly: What's a cipher?

Noel: A cipher is like a puzzle or a riddle.

Layla: Oh no, a puzzle's the last thing we need.

Tempus: We have to solve this?

Amore: It looks so complicated. How are we gonna do this? *The pieces levitated. *

Stella: Are those colors off or what? *She walked up to the crystal cipher. *