Chapter 157: Stolen yellow power crystal and lightning storm

Outside of Mt. Olympus, Deker appeared, and he looked around too.

Deker: Hmm

Deker: Hmm. Not a bad place. *He checked his crystal radar and it was beeping towards the palace doorway. * Hmm. Looks like the power crystal is inside. *He teleported himself to the steps, then fly up to the top step. In the doorway, the temple guards saw someone going to the gate. *

Temple Guard #1: Hey. Who are you?

Temple Guard #2: Stop where you are! You shall not pass!

Deker: Pass this. *He snapped his fingers and made Medusa appear. Medusa snickered as the Snakes in her hair hissed, the Temple Guards exclaimed as they shield their eyes from Medusa. *

Temple Guard #2: It's Medusa! Don't look into her eyes!

Medusa: Look into my eyessssss. *Her eyes glowed as the Snakes hissed and rattle their tails too, then the Temple Guards were turned into stone. *

Deker: Nice work. Stay on guard until I get the power crystal. *Medusa nodded her head yes and he go to the double door, blasted it open, and flies through the hall. He sees all types of Greek Gods in the Halls. *

Poseidon: Hey! Who are you? *He points his trident out and scowled. *

Aphrodite: You shouldn't be here! *She balled up her fists, getting ready to fight, and Ares hold out her spear and shield at Deker. *

Deker: You're right. And you shouldn't either. *He snapped his fingers and made a Minotaur, Centaur, and Cerberus appear. The Minotaur snarled, the Centaur move his leg back and scowled, and Cerberus growled at the other Greek Gods.*

*