Chapter 144: Felix knows and getting The Evillustrator

In Adrien's room, Adrien was stunned by what Felix said, he shook his head and looked at Felix.

Adrien: What? N-no I'm not. There's no way I could be a superhero. I-I don't know anything about being a superhero.

Felix: Don't try to lie your way out of this. I thought something was fishy about you, why do you always come up with excuses when there's a villain outside and you have to fight it? Tell me if I'm wrong. *Adrien covered Felix's mouth, run to the door, opened it and looked around, and made sure nobody heard it, then he closed the door and walked back to Felix. *

Adrien: (I can't believe I'm about to say it.) Yes. I am a superhero. I'm White Fang. *He showed Felix his miraculous. *

Felix: I know. So, aren't you gonna tell me how you get a miraculous?

Adrien: I'll only tell you if you promise not to tell anyone about this.

Felix: Promise.

Adrien: Seriously. I have to know if you really promise and not just gonna say it to anybody and expose me.

Felix: For real. I promise. Just tell me about this and maybe or maybe not I'll get a better understanding. *Adrien sighed and rubbed his face. *

Adrien: Okay. (I'm gonna be dead after this.) *In the Bakery, after serving the last customer, Tom stepped out of the back kitchen and looked at the clock. *

Tom: You guys go on lunch break and be back here in 1/2 an hour.

Marinette: Okay. *Mulan go to the door, flipped the sign over and locked the door. Then, Marinette, Marin, Bridgette, Mushu, Timmy, and Fei leave the bakery, Mulan went after them, but Shang and Tom stay behind. In the kitchen, Wang Cheng saw them coming into the house. *

Wang Cheng: The bakery closed already?

Marin: No, this is our lunch break.

Wang Cheng: Oh. Well, what do you guys want for lunch?

Bridgette: Can you make your parmesan-Panko Chicken Tenders?

Wang Cheng: Of course. And I have something else to share with you all too. It's a new dish I made back in Shanghai. *He starts getting the ingredients for lunch while the others wait, Mulan goes to the front door, telling the others that she's going to meet up with Master Fu. *

In the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther looked at the teleporter and she scowled. *

Scarlet Truther: Time to see what akumatized villain I can concur up. Hopefully, this one can stop them in a snap of a finger. * The Butterfly brooch glowed, she formed a white plasma energy sphere, points it out, and made a white silhouette of a villain appear, it was Evillustrator. * Eh, could've been better.

The Evillustrator: Where am I?

Scarlet Truther: You're in my lair. A Volcano Lair. I am Scarlet Truther and who you must be?