Chapter 47: Back to society and heading back to the bakery

On the Liberty boat, Ladybug, Black Panther, White Fang, Eagle, Viperia, Firefly, Flora, and Dovelei landed and Ladybug, Black Panther, and Firefly de-transformed right away.

White Fang: Fangg, let's rest! *He de-transforms and Fangg hovers next to Adrien.*

Eagle: Liiri, wings of confinement! *She de-transforms and Liiri hovers next to Jessica.*

Viperia: Luucy, stop slithering! *She de-transforms and Luccy hovers next to Aeon.*

Flora: Bambii, fawn down! *She de-transforms and Bambii hovers next to Zoey.*

Dovelei: Duubu, love retreat! *She de-transforms and Duubu hovers next to Zoe, they feed their Kwamis, hide them, their Pixies disappeared, and they head back down inside the houseboat.*

Kagami: Hey, there you are. Where were you?

Adrien: Oh, I-I was hiding below deck.

Kagami: Oh. Okay. Are you ready to go?

Adrien: Yeah.

Jessica: Where are you going?

Adrien: I promised Kagami we would go ice skating and then walk to the Pont des Arts bridge.

Kagami: It's our date plan. *The others were okay with that, and they both leave the Liberty boat, they see the Bodyguard's car outside, Adrien opened the door, Kagami gets in first and he get in second, and he closes the door.*

Adrien: You mind taking us to the Ice Rink? *Gorilla nods his head yes once to Adrien and he drives off to the Ice Rink arena.*

In Roxy's house, Roxy works on her magic a little bit more.

Roxy: Okay. Let's see what I got. *She closed her eyes, and her palms start to glow turquoise, then she pushes them out and made a swarm of teal and turquoise butterflies appear in her room.*

Cristy: Wow

Cristy: Wow. Roxy. *Roxy opened her eyes and see the butterflies all over the place.*

Roxy: It worked. Not only I can summon pink, green, and purple butterflies, but teal and turquoise.

Cristy: Guess your powers are butterflies. *The butterflies disappeared in her room.*

Roxy: Only on certain spells like Fluttering Kaleidoscope and Butterfly Swarm. Just wish I get to know about my powers and why I became the fairy of Animals.

Cristy: You love animals, right?

Roxy: Yes. *Soon, her cat climbed on her lap and Roxy pet her as she purr.* But I feel like I have a different purpose in my life as a Fairy. I want to help the others, but... how can I if I'm not trying hard enough?

 how can I if I'm not trying hard enough?