Chapter 94: Going to Rio and heading to Buenos Aires, Argentina

Back in the castle, King Neptune blocked Deker's path to the power crystal.

King Neptune: And just what do you think you're doing?

Deker: Taking what my mistress wants: The key to the universe.

King Neptune: You're not taking the main source of my kingdom.

Deker: Back away, fish breath before things get too ugly.

King Neptune: If you take the power crystal, it's gonna affect all of the water from all over the world.

Deker: Perfect. Then I guess you can take a little break. *King Neptune fires his trident at Deker, but Deker blocked the fire, he leaps forward and grabbed the trident, but King Neptune grabs hold of his trident and starts pulling away from Deker.*

King Neptune: What are you doing?

Deker: Taking care of business and that's you and your underwater kingdom. *He yanked the trident away from King Neptune.*

King Neptune: No! Don't! *He fires the trident magic at King Neptune, and he was turned into stone. The Castle guards gasped as they looked at King Neptune frozen in stone.*

Castle guard #7: No, your majesty! What did you do?

Deker: You may say he was "set in stone." *He laughs evilly as the Castle Guards were shocked about what happened and scowled at Deker.*

Castle Guard #4: You're gonna regret that. *The Castle Guards fire off fire blast, Deker used the tridents and blocked off the blasts and fire the Castle Guards until they were also turned into stone.*

Deker: Too easy. *He put the trident down and swims to the pillar of water and spotted the blue power crystal.* The water crystal. *He reaches for the crystal and pulled it out from the pillar, the pillar starts to rumble, which makes the water all wavy and rough.* Perfect. Time to surprise Scarlet Truther. *He swims out of the water and heads to shore. The waves were still rocky and rough.*

*

In the Rio tropical island, Magnolia was looking out at sea, but she sees the waves from a far distance, and she gasped

Ryan: Magnolia, what's going on?