Chapter 21: Heroes vs Man-Bat part 1

In Paris, France, the teleporter beam appeared and Man-Bat looked around and he smirked evilly.

Man-Bat: Let's get started, shall we? *He flies up and releases his Bats, they all start to fly all over Paris, and people start to scream and run away from the Bats. Bats start flying and squeaking, and everyone either hides or takes cover because they don't know if the Bats are Vampire Bats.*

Little girl (Nora): I hate Bats! *She hides behind a parked car and protects herself from the Bats

Little girl (Nora): I hate Bats! *She hides behind a parked car and protects herself from the Bats. But one Bat faced her and hissed at her, Nora gasped and runaway, Man-Bat laughed evilly and he flies up to the top of the Eiffel Tower, he raises his arms and made a dark spiral appeared, and throw it up in the air, and made hundreds of Bats coming out of the portal and fly all over the city and scaring people.*

Man-Bat: Hahahahaha! Feel the wrath of my Bats! *He laughs evilly. In the bakery, one customer run inside the bakery, but accidentally let a few Bats in, they all start to flutter and fly all over the place, people who were in the bakery ducked and covered, and some ran out.*

Marin: What the? Where are all these Bats coming from? *One flew to the back kitchen; Timmy looked and see a Bat.*

Timmy: Hey, a Bat.

Tom: A what? *He sees one Bat flying in the kitchen.* Duck, Timmy! *He pulled Timmy down under the table. Up front, Mulan, Marinette, Marin, and Bridgette crawl to the door of the house.*

Mulan: You guys go out there and find out who did this.

Marin: You going to help us?

Mulan: No. I'll try to calm everyone down and get rid of that Bat.

Marinette: Okay, let's go. *They crawl to the door and head to the Livingroom. Shang and Sabine saw them.*

Sabine: Kids, what's wrong?

Bridgette: There's a Bat in the bakery.

Sabine: What? Wait, where's your father and Timmy?

Marinette: They're still in there. Think they took cover under the table.

Sabine: Okay, that's good. *She rubbed her stomach where the baby is in.*

Marinette: We're going to take cover in my room.

Sabine: Okay, be careful. *They go up to Marinette's room, soon, her phone ringed, she gets it out and it's Luka.*

Livy: Oh, what's going on? *Piff flies to Bridgette and she starts to get teary-eyed.*

Marin: It's alright. It's just Bats. Nothing to worry about. *Piff starts crying.*

*