Chapter 124: Heading back and getting the Wizards of the Black Circle

In Paris, France, the sun starts to shine bright again, Timmy looked up and gasped, everyone else came out and sees the sun shining again, and everyone starts cheering for that. In Lila's room, Lila looked out the window and sighed. *

Lila: Figured they would be behind the whole eclipse thing

Lila: Figured they would be behind the whole eclipse thing. Ugh. I hate them so much.

Victoria: Lila, are you ready to go?

Lila: Uh, just about. Can I say goodbye to my friends before we leave?

Victoria: Of course. We leave at noon.

Lila: Okay. (Well, time to see the losers one more time.) *Meanwhile, Master Fu looked out the window, he sighed with relief. The Pixies looked out the window too, they start to smile

Master Fu: They did it. They restored the Pillar of Light. *The Pixies and Fairy Pets cheered for that. In the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther and Deker saw the sun coming out, brighter than before. *

Scarlet Truther: What in the? How did the sun come back? You took the power crystal to the Pillar of Light.

Deker: Yeah, I did.

Scarlet Truther: Then how did it happen?

Deker: I don't know, but... *He gasped and scowled. * It was them!

Scarlet Truther: I should've known they would always fix these things that were meant to be destroyed. Well, this time... it will end. Permanently! Wizards, get ready for Paris.

Ogron: We're already ready to go.

Scarlet Truther: Good. Then you know what to do, right?

Gantlos: Destroy them and take their miraculous.

Scarlet Truther: Good answer. Head to the teleporter. *Ogron, Gantlos, Anagan, and Duman stepped on the teleporter, Henchmen #2 put in the location, then pressed the red button, and the teleporter start to beep, buzz, and ring. Then, the teleporter beam appeared and teleported the Wizards of the Black Circle. * Time for a little comeback on the Wizards. Let's see if they still have it in them.