Chapter 26: Cafe stop and getting Mr. Pigeon

In Marinette's house, Marinette's phone buzzed, and she get it out. It was a message from Lila.

Marinette: Lila? How did she get my number? *She opened the message, and it was a selfie of her and her friends, from the looks of it, they came out of the arcade and outside of a Cafe.* Guess they're having fun. I'll just send her a little message then. *She replied "Glad to see you having fun. Wish I could join, but I'm busy at the moment."* There. *She sent the message back to Lila.*

Bridgette: Who is it?

Marinette: No one important. *She put her phone back in her purse.*

Bridgette: Oh. Okay then. *Marinette looked around at the TV and watch the news.*

Outside of Cafe de Flore, everyone was enjoying their lunch, talking about stuff, and what was planned for the new school year.

Mylene: Sadly, you'll be leaving, Lila.

Lila: Yeah. But before moving, you got to enjoy a little bit of fun with your friends before leaving. *They agreed with that.* Just wish the others would join us.

Nathaniel: Yeah, where are they?

Alya: I asked Marinette, and she said she, Marin, and Bridgette are helping at the bakery with her dad and cousin.

Lila: Cousins? I thought Bridgette was her cousin.

Nino: You didn't know?

Lila: Know what?

Nino: Her cousins are Mulan and Shang.

Lila: WHAT?! *Everyone was confused about her outburst.* I mean, I had no idea. *She chuckled nervously.*

Alix: Kinda confusing why they didn't tell us about them.

Marc: We could ask them about it. *Lila scowled and slumped in her chair and take a small sandwich and take a bite.*

Lila: (Her cousin is Mulan? The Mulan who fought the war in China? Why would she be related to her? I have to see this for myself unless she's lying.)

Rose: We should see them later on and ask them. *They agree with that, Lila did a fake smile and scowled too.*

In the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther breathes in and out a little bit.

Scarlet Truther: Okay. Let's get to work on this next Akuma clone. *She put her hands on the butterfly pin, and it starts to glow, she closed her eyes and pushes her hands out as they start to glow and form an Akumatized villain.* Let's see who I got. *She opened her eyes and see Mr. Pigeon in front of her.* Hmm. Could've been better. So, what's your name and what power do you have?

 So, what's your name and what power do you have?