Chapter 101: Another meeting with the Temple Guardians and stolen power crystal

In Nuuk, Greenland, Deker appeared in the forest, he looked around.

Deker: Hmm. This must be the place. Time to find the castle and get the green power crystal. *He starts flying up in the air, over the trees and looks for the castle. On the beach, everyone tried blasting White Wing, but nothing can get past him and his powers.*

Adrien: We've been firing him for minutes. Nothing can ever get past him.

White Wing: Okay, think we have enough. Hold your fire, everyone. *Everybody stopped and looked at White Wing.* I'm impressed by you all. Not only have you been trying to use your power moves on me, and I have ways to block off your mechanisms. Now I know I said we'll be doing 2 training exercises, but since I've seen how well you're handling your powers, we're gonna stop with just one. *Everyone sighed with relief.* Alright, let's go. I have one more thing to tell you all. *The secret door opened, and they all came out of the beach and back into his shop. They all transformed back when a call came, it was the Temple Guardians.* Oh, it's the Temple Guardians.

Ai: Hello again, everyone. Sorry for the unexpected call. But we have some important matters to tell you.

Shren: Yes.

White Wing: Important matters? Tsuuru, let's land! *He de-transformed and Tsuuru hovered next to Master Fu, he feed him a mint leaf.*

Tsuuru: Mm

Tsuuru: Mm. Minty.

Natalie: The Temple Guardians are never this serious before. I wonder what this is about. *Zoe looked at Natalie and the portal.*

Shren: We have a special kind of power for you all to use. Or in other words a "gift".

Jordan: A gift? What kind of gift?

Ai: These gifts are called the Gift of Destiny. *Everyone looked surprised at what they heard.*

In Marinette's house, Yao and Lele were settled in and enjoying some tea, along with talking to Sabine.

Lele: The kids have been gone since we arrived. I wonder where they are.

Sabine: They said they were visiting someone they know. We don't know who this person is. They wouldn't even tell or mention him or her to us.