Chapter 131: Tyler's father backstory and getting Rat King

In Park des Vosges, Tyler put in the finishing touches to his painting when he spotted the Winxs and Specialists walking up to him.

Bloom: Hey, Tyler.

Tyler: Oh, hey. When did you guys get here?

Layla: Not too long. We see the others, then we saw you.

Flora: What a beautiful bird you painted.

Tyler: Uh, thanks, Flora.

Stella: Say, can you paint a portrait of me and Brandon together?

Tyler: I don't usually do self-portraits. I've had this passion for a while since my dad... *He tilt his head down in sadness, the others felt bad for him. * Passed.

Bloom: What happened?

Tyler: You see... *Flashback moment. * My dad loved art. He loved it since he was little. His dad taught him how to create art whether drawing, sculpting, painting, or anything recently. His dream was to become an artist, which he fulfilled it. He got accepted to an Art College and got a full scholarship at one of the prestigious universities in Florida. When his work was revealed to the public, everyone loved his work and him too. That's also when he met my mom. She was astonished by his work and asked if he can make a portrait of her. And he did. After that, they started dating.

Layla: That's when you came along?

Tyler: Yeah. *In the next moment, Tyler was born, and his parents admired him. * Even though they were struggling in life, they were very happy to have me. *Tyler did his first spit bubble and giggled. * Mom used to say that "The day I was born, was the happiest moment of her life." But then, things changed. My dad felt weak, and he collapsed on the floor and was rushed to the Hospital.

Musa: Then what happened?

Tyler: Dad got sick; he was diagnosed with brain cancer. We barely have money for food, never mind medicine. He died, and there was nothing we could do. I haven't done any drawing, painting, or sculpting of any kind since his passing. Because it reminded me of him. *He picked up a crayon and put it on the table as tears formed in his eyes and fall from his eyes. The flashback moment ended. * So, you see... it's been hard for my mom and me since he was gone. Now, this marks 8 years since his passing. I miss him every day. *They felt sorry for him, and Musa stepped forward. *

Musa: I know how you feel, Tyler. My mom died when she was sick, and my dad banned all music ever since. He was upset when she passed, and he was afraid that if I followed a musical path... I might end up like my mother. *Riven comforted her. * Thankfully I didn't. *Tyler looked sad, from a far distance, Trinity heard everything and even she felt bad for Tyler. In the Volcano Lair, the double doors opened, and Deker watched Scarlet Truther and Rat King coming out. *

Scarlet Truther: Well, I brought someone for the job. This is The Rat King.

 This is The Rat King