Chapter 77: Getting DarkBlade

In Roxy's room, Roxy pets Artu and her kitten.

Roxy: I can't bring you guys to the Cinema because they don't allow pets there. But you two will be fine while I'm gone, right? *Artu barked and her kitten purred against Roxy.* I'll be back. *She gets up and walks out of her room, heading downstairs to the living room.*

Klaus: Okay, you ready to go?

Roxy: Yeah.

Klaus: Okay, let's go. *They leave the house and walk to the Cinema together.* So, what movie is gonna be playing in the Cinema?

Roxy: One of my friends said Fantastic Four.

Klaus: Hmm. Sounds like a fun movie. Think I might see it myself.

Roxy: Sounds great, Dad. *They keep walking to the Cinema. In the Cinema, Tom and Shang arrived they set the food up and see some people walking in they see the front lobby of the Cinema all decorated.*

Tom: Here they come.

Shang: Should I serve everyone?

Tom: Let them get something for themselves, then later on when the place is full, we'll start serving.

Shang: Okay. *Soon, one person grabbed a cake pop and eat it.*

Male citizen: Mm. Delicious. Did you make this cake pop?

Tom: Yep. But I had some help.

Male citizen: Well, it's delicious. I wouldn't ask for anything in the world. *He takes another cake pop and eats it again.*

In the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther came back.

Scarlet Truther: Okay. This one cannot fail. I know Horifficator wasn't much help. Hopefully, this one will be. *She closed her eyes, and her Butterfly brooch glowed, she stretches her arms out, and showing her palms as a bright light appeared, she made a white silhouette appear. It was a silhouette of DarkBlade.* Huh. A Knight?

DarkBlade: Not just a Knight

DarkBlade: Not just a Knight. Tis I, DarkBlade, a Knight-in-shining armor akumatized villain.

Scarlet Truther: Hmm. Alright, tell me about yourself.

DarkBlade: Well, I have the power to transform people into Knights.

Scarlet Truther: Turning people into Knights, huh? Interesting. What else?

DarkBlade: I also have a sword.

Scarlet Truther: Fair enough. Well, I want you to work on your powers a little bit more until you're sure you're ready to go.

DarkBlade: Okay. *He walks to the double doors to the left, they opened, he stepped inside as the doors close.*

Scarlet Truther: Let's hope he can do something other than turn people into Knights.