Chapter 85: Roxy's talk and Scarlet Truther's new plan for Deker

In Master Fu's house, the door knocked, Master Fu put down his teacup and looked at the door.

Master Fu: Come in. *The door opened and Roxy walked in.* Ahh, Roxy. I thought you were Marinette, she always comes over whenever she wants to talk or ask for a miraculous to give to an ally in battle.

Roxy: I figured.

Master Fu: So, what brings you here?

Roxy: Well... I wanna say that from the last battle with Violina, I... got my Enchantix power.

Master Fu: You did? Huh. I'm glad you reached Enchantix mode at last. Let's just say you pass the test with flying colors.

Roxy: Thank you, I was able to grow so much you know and I got a lot more in touch with my powers, but...

Wayzz: Why is there always a but?

Roxy: How did I manage to earn my Enchantix power without saving anybody from my world?

Master Fu: Roxy, I don't know much about fairies and what they do. But all I can say is as far as fairies' goals you've become quite the phenomenon. The rare exception indeed. During the battle, you used all of your willpower to focus on your strengths. You believed in yourself so strongly that it transformed you. It's as if you will yourself into an Enchantix. No fairy has ever done that even when they didn't rescue anyone from their world. Well done, by the way.

Roxy: Thank you. But there's one thing I wanna ask you.

Master Fu: And what's that?

Roxy: Is there any chance I can see what my Enchantix powers are like?

Master Fu: I suppose we can work on your Enchantix spells, to

Roxy: Thank you, Master.

Master Fu: My pleasure, Roxy. Let's go get started. *He gets up and walks to the picture frame, turned it over, and presses the red button, the secret door opened, and they both walked into a crystal dimension.*

Roxy: Wow

Roxy: Wow.

Master Fu: Magical, isn't it?

Roxy: Very.

Master Fu: The other fairies besides you and Layla don't know about this. So, keep it on the down low when I tell them, okay?

Roxy: Okay.

Master Fu: Okay, transform into your Enchantix mode.

Roxy: Okay. Winx Enchantix! *She transforms into an Enchantix fairy.*

*