Chapter 9: Heroes vs Killer Croc part 1

In the city, the Crocodiles were going into people's houses, going into public places, and Killer Croc start pounding and throwing cars all over the place, everyone saw what was going on.

Eagle: This is weird.

Espadon: Guess we're dealing with Crocodiles.

Ladybug: Well, who or what is causing this, we have to stop him.

White Fang: If we can find out who it is.

Eagle: Think I can find who the perpetrator is. *She flies up and her eyes glowed gray and she sees Killer Croc.* I see something. Looks like it's going to the Seine River.

Firefly: Let's move. *They follow Killer Croc to the Seine River. From there, Killer Croc growled and grinned evilly. Soon, they landed and Killer Croc turned around and saw them.*

Killer Croc: (Got them.)

Roxy: Where are the Crocs?

Ladybug: It probably didn't summon any.

Killer Croc: Think again, beetle.

Firefly: Famous last words. *Killer Croc snapped his fingers and summoned more Crocodiles.*

Killer Croc: Get them. *They charge towards them, one Crocodile caught Blue Feather's leg, she tries to kick it off, but she couldn't.*

Dovelei: Heart attack! *She shoots out a red and pink swirl ray, it formed in a shape of a heart, and hit the Crocodile until it exploded and hit the river, Blue Feather looked at her leg and sighed with relief. Soon, more start coming their way.*

Roxy: Watch out! *Soon, Killer Croc spew out sewer water at them

Roxy: Watch out! *Soon, Killer Croc spew out sewer water at them.* Enchanted cloak! *She creates an apple-green spherical defense shield, the sewer water hit the shield and Roxy grunts.*

Firefly: You're going to regret that, you freak! *The Crocodiles growled and snarled, Killer Croc throw his chain out, Eagle and Blue Feather evade the chain swing, and they both scowled

Firefly: You're going to regret that, you freak! *The Crocodiles growled and snarled, Killer Croc throw his chain out, Eagle and Blue Feather evade the chain swing, and they both scowled.*

Blue Feather: Color bomb! *She summoned a color bomb and threw it out and hit Killer Croc, it exploded and flew Killer Croc back, it coughed a little bit. He scowled and growled at her.*