Chapter 181: Heroes vs Villains (Final Battle part 2) part 1

In the city, Stormy shoots out lightning, but Roxy and Yana evaded her lightning bolts.

Yana: She's too fast. *Stormy chuckled and she keeps firing out her powers, she hits Roxy. * Roxy!

Stormy: One fairy down, a lot more to go.

Yana: Not this time. *She flies off as Stormy fires out more lightning bolts. Soon, the whole miraculous team landed and scowled at the villains. *

LiveWire: Huh, look at that. More animals to play with.

Madame Rouge: Let's make it even more interesting. *She stretched her arms out, but King Monkey and Minotaurox grabbed each arm, Madame Rouge gasped, they pulled her forward and threw her back, she hit a building, then face flat on the road. Some villains gasped and scowled. *

Dusk: They didn't have to do that. Get them. Their miraculous is the main key to our task.

Ladybug: Stand your ground and fight them off. *They all charge and fight them all off. Desiree throws plasma blasts at Ladybug, but Ladybug duck and dodge her blasts, she uses her yo-yo and blocked them off, Desiree scowled and keep firing out her powers, then in the back, Mister Quills pulled Rat King and threw him to the ground, making a quill needle cage. *

Rat King: Hey, not cool! *Soon, Ladybug leap forward and kicked Desiree back, she exclaimed and hit Icy and Pepe Le Pew, they hit the ground. *

Icy: Ugh. Crummy genie and you call yourself powerful. *She and Pepe Le Pew stand back up and keep fighting. Black Panther slide under Giganta, she starts smashing her fist to the ground, trying to catch him, but he leaped over her, ducked, weaved, and dodge her fists. *

Giganta: Hold still, you pussycat!

Black Panther: Not a chance I'm afraid. Cataclysm stomp! *His foot glowed black and he stepped on the road, which made it griddle and crack, then made a hole which Giganta fell right into. Soon, Sky, Brandon, and Riven draw their swords out when Frost shoots out her ice powers, they use their swords and block them off. But what she didn't expect was Helia behind her, he extended his rope and electrocuted Frost, she fell to her knees and moaned. Helia retrieved his rope back to his gauntlet. Soon, Rena Rouge evaded King Cobra's venom fire, she flipped forward, slide below him, and kicked him from behind, he went flying to a fire hydrant and hit his head. Soon, Bloom spotted one of the Sirens. *

Sphinx: Bloom. You're done for, little fairy. Rockstar blast! *She points her microphone out and shoots out blue sound waves with heavy metal music notes, Bloom blocked off the music blast. *

Bloom: Sorry, but this is not my type of music

Bloom: Sorry, but this is not my type of music. Fire arrow! *She shoots a stream of fire energy at Sphinx, Sphinx fell back, and Bloom flies back up to the sky, but a vine grabbed her leg. * Huh? *She looked down and saw Poison Ivy. The vines slowly wrap Bloom up into a cocoon, Bloom uses her powers and burned the vine. *

 *