Chapter 73: Heroes vs Violina part 1

On top of a streetlamp post, Violina play her violin and more musical notes came out.

Violina: Ahh, the sweet sound of my excellent violin playing. No one shall ever take the musical melody away from me.

Ladybug: Think again, Violina! *Violina looked down and she see Ladybug.*

Violina: Ugh. Ladybug. You're my least favorite insect.

Ladybug: And you're my least favorite villain.

Violina: The feeling's mutual. You're not affected by my music. Why don't you listen more carefully? *She plays the violin and green musical notes start to appear, Ladybug flips away and evades the musical notes from firing, Ladybug leaps away as Violina keeps playing the violin and fire out more musical notes.* Come back here and embrace the music!

Ladybug: No thanks! *She gets her yoyo out and swings away and Violina keeps chasing her and keeps playing too.* Okay, time to put an end to her violin playing. Ladybug swarm! *She let a swarm of Ladybugs fly out and buzz all over Violina.*

Violina: Hey! Get out of my face! I can't see!

Ladybug: That should keep her busy. *But suddenly, she shooed the Ladybugs away, Violina scowled and grunted too.*

Violina: Bad move, Ladybug. *She gets her violin out and plays it, then she fires her red notes, Ladybug's eyes were wide open, then a water blast hit the music notes, Ladybug looked up and she sees Black Panther and the others.* What the?

Firefly: Nice music. Not! *They leap up and land, Layla, Roxy, and the Pixies levitate and look at Violina.*

Violina: Oh. Your team has grown. I'll put you all in a musical trance where you'll gimme your miraculous!

Mister Quills: We like to see you try. *The Pixies scowled at Violina.*

Violina: Very well then. Taste the music! *She plays the violin and musical notes start to come out, they all evade the musical notes fire.* Everyone, get them! *The citizens who are under mind control go after them.*

Leo: We can't fight them off.

Layla: I'll try to block them all. Andros Hurricane! *She creates a large bubble and threw it at the first half of the people. Madame Raya's power crystal glowed seafoam green.*

Madame Raya: Laser cage! *She shoots a green beam toward the second half of the people, trapping them in a cage

Madame Raya: Laser cage! *She shoots a green beam toward the second half of the people, trapping them in a cage.* There. That's the second half.

 That's the second half