Chapter 129: Returning the miraculouses and heading home for lunch

In an alley, Ladybug and Polymouse run through the alley and stopped. Polymouse de-transformed and Mullo hovers next to Mylene. Mullo hugged Mylene, then she handed Ladybug the miraculous back.

Ladybug: Great job today, Mylene

Mylene: You're welcome, Ladybug. *Ladybug throws her yoyo out. *

Ladybug: Bug out! *She swings away and Mylene walked back to the park. Then, in another alley, she meets up with Pigella. She de-transformed and Daizzi hover next to Rose, she handed the miraculous back to Ladybug. *

Rose: Thank you, Ladybug

Ladybug: No, Rose. Thank you for your help. Bug out! *She throws her yoyo out and swings away, Rose walked back to the park. And finally, she meets up with Purple Tigress behind a parked car. *

Purple Tigress: Roarr, stripes off! *She de-transformed and Roarr hovered next to Juleka, she handed the miraculous back to Ladybug. *

Juleka: Thanks, Ladybug

Ladybug: You're welcome, Juleka. Bug out! *She throws her yoyo, swings away, and Juleka walked back to the park too. In the park, everyone else came back to the park, hide somewhere, and de-transform. Then, they came out of hiding and walk back to the others. *

Lukas: Well, that was something.

Zoey: I thought about changing my hero's name.

Aeon: You don't like the name Flora?