Chapter 106: Heroes vs Phonepanzee part 2

Outside of the Louvre, everyone fires off their powers at Phonepanzee, but he evades their blasts and spells.

Roxy: Take that! *She threw out an aquamarine sphere and threw it out at him.*

Phonepanzee: Hey, watch it!

White Fang: Hold still, banana breath! *He twirls his spear and swings at him, but he caught his spear and grabbed him. * Hey, let go of me! *Viperia twirled her ribbon and threw it out and wrapped it around his arm. *

Phonepanzee: Huh? Hey!

Viperia: Let go, you big Ape! *She pulls him back, which made White Fang slip through Phonepanzee's grip. *

Phonepanzee: Hey! He was mine. *Viperia twirl him around and threw him up in the air, but he threw out his vine rope and swing away, Viperia gasped. *

Leo: No way. He has a rope. *Phonepanzee landed on his feet and laughed at them. *

Phonepanzee: Nice try. You almost had me there. Sonic boom! *He releases sound waves and pushes them all back. Soon, Ladybug, King Monkey, Purple Tigress, and Minotaurox landed and looked at the others. *

Ladybug: Looks like we came just in time.

Phonepanzee: Oh look, your beloved leader returns. With help.

King Monkey: Who's this buffoon?

Ladybug: Phonepanzee. Watch out for his sonic boom. *Everyone gets back up and fights off Phonepanzee some more. Viperia's crystal glowed purple. *

Viperia: Sinkhole! *She stretches her arms out and made a hole appear, but Phonepanzee stepped out of the way. *

Phonepanzee: Ha. Nice try.

Leo: What are you doing, Viperia?

Viperia: Trying to trap him!

Phonepanzee: Thanks for letting me know. *He laughs evilly. Some more Basher Bots appeared and fight them too. Ladybug twirled her yoyo and threw it out and hit a few Basher Bots and kick one down, Espadon draw his saber and sword fight one, Eagle fly up and flapped her arms once and created a mega gust and blew a few away, Black Panther twirled his stick, extend it and hit one in the face, he threw his cat nip bomb and it exploded, the Basher Bots looked around and don't see him. *

Layla: Morphix blob! *She blows blobs made of Morphix and throws them at the Basher Bots, they were confused and looked at her. Then they charged toward her. *

 *