Chapter 48: Scarlet Truther's plan for Deker

In Marinette's house, Mulan and Sabine did some knitting while watching TV and drinking some tea.

Sabine: Ahh. Peace and quiet. Timmy's in his room, Tom, Shang, and Mushu are in the bakery, and everyone else is out with their friends, it's just us two, knitting, watching TV, and drinking some green tea.

Mulan: It was nice you suggested knitting some stuff for the baby.

Sabine: Yes, it is. We'll go baby clothes and toy shopping maybe soon. Just have to think about where the baby's room would be at first.

Mulan: I'm sure we'll find a place for the baby.

Sabine: Hopefully soon though. *In the Ice Rink, Adrien and Kagami lace up their ice skates and start skating on the ice.*

Kagami: Remember how to skate?

Adrien: I think so.

Kagami: Okay. *They skate and glide across the ice all gracefully, Fangg poked out of his jacket, and he grinned at Adrien too.*

Adrien: (So far, so good.) *He let go of her hand and do a figure 8 on the ice, Kagami clapped for him and grinned.* How was that?

Kagami: Impressive. You just nailed your first Figure 8. *She skates towards him and planted a kiss on his cheek, she skates ahead and Adrien skate after her.*

On the Liberty, Alya, and Nino decided to leave, they said goodbye to the others and walk off the ship, Max decided to leave too and all that was left is Rose, Juleka, Ivan, Mylene, and the others.

Lukas: What else does it say about Firefly power?

Marinette: Just that you have different types of light blasts.

Lukas: Whoa. My light can blind a victim for 5 seconds.

Layla: What else is there?

Marinette: Just ways to boost our powers and different spells and fairy forms you and Roxy have.

Roxy: Really? Like what?

Marinette: There's the Sophix mode. This mode requires a fairy to magically unite with nature as it is a source of emotional and instinctive energy which merges with the Believix powers to reach absolute harmony with nature.

Roxy: Wow. Will we get to that form?

Marinette: No clue.

Layla: I did a Sophix mode once. It was okay. My gift was Vital Beat.

Roxy: Wonder what my gift would be.

Aeon: Think we'll get the Sophix mode?

Marinette: It's up to Master Fu to tell us about that.

Jordan: Hmm. It shows that you have a special power. It's called Reign of Wilderness.

Roxy: What does that do?