Chapter 171: Heroes vs Volpina

In the city, Volpina released so many destructive illusions from every part of the city, while the others witnessed the illusion destruction.

Firefly: Sick.

Miss Fawn: Who did all of this?

Ladybug: A sneaky illusion villain: Volpina.

White Fang: Where is that sneaky Fox?

Eagle: I'll see if I can see her. Anga Langa! *She flies up, her eyes glowed gray and she looked around, she spotted Volpina on top of the Eiffel Tower. She flies down and tells the others. * She's at the Eiffel Tower.

Ladybug: Let's get to her before she goes on the move. *They go to the Eiffel Tower and get to Volpina. Up on the Eiffel Tower, Volpina looked over at her illusion work, she snickered evilly. *

Volpina: This is perfect. They'll think their precious is being attacked by natural disasters and monsters by her handy work. They're so stupid and naive to believe that.

Ladybug: Wanna rethink that? *Volpina gasped as she looked up and saw them. *

Volpina: Oh, you're here. Liking my illusion work?

Stella: Nope. You're just really confusing people.

Volpina: That's the point of an illusion. Wanna see for yourself? *She blows on her flute and made tons of missiles and bombs appear. * Is this real enough for you? Or how about this? *She made illusion clones of herself appear. *

Tina: Now this is just confusing

Volpina: Try to destroy me. If you can find the real me. *She set off the bombs and missiles illusions, they avoided them. *

Bloom: We'll handle the illusions, you guys stop Volpina.

Ladybug: That's the plan. *She twirls her yoyo and scowled. The Winx, Lovelix, Olix, and Regalix fairies fly off and destroy the natural disaster illusions. Bloom and Stella go to the crashing plane illusion. *

Bloom: Dragon heart!

Stella: Solar storm! *Bloom releases a ball of fire that explodes when in contact with the plane as Stella shoots a beam of purple and gold-colored light exploding on contact with the plane too, the illusion disappeared. * Well, that's one illusion down. A lot more to go. *Soon, a tornado with lightning bolts appeared heading toward Tecna and Flora. Tecna made a laser cage protecting her and Flora, then the tornado disappeared and Tecna freed themselves from the laser cage. *

 *