Chapter 20: Working at the bakery and getting Man-Bat

In the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther types on the computer about the new weapon she's working on.

Scarlet Truther: Hmm. This could be a bit useful in my book. *She thinks a little bit.* Time to get Man-Bat ready. *She walked to the double doors and get Man-Bat. Meanwhile, Deker walked by and he see the screen.*

Deker: What is she doing? Probably something that will fail as always. *He goes up to the screen and keyboard.* Better make a few adjustments to this device. *He starts typing and making changes to her upcoming device. Outside, the others were walking together.*

Marin: Well, glad that the training session's over.

Lukas: Hey, since we're all done, we can hit the arcade for a little bit.

Bridgette: We'll have to pass. I promise my uncle we help out at the bakery.

Lukas: Oh.

Marinette: Think it's busy?

Marin: Probably. Let's go. *He, Marinette, and Bridgette walk up ahead as Lockette, Livy, and Piff fly up ahead too.*

Adrien: I better go too. And my father is launching a new brand in the fall.

Jessica; What's the brand?

Adrien: Just a new fragrance line. Since Fall is coming up and he's going to a Press Conference to announce it. Good thing he didn't suggest I go. *The others keep walking. Outside, Marinette, Bridgette, and Marin see a long line.*

Marin: Huh. Guess we are busy.

Marinette: Let's go help out. *They go through the door to the house and head to the door to the back kitchen, Tom saw them walking in.*

Tom: Good, you're all here. I need one of you to stay in the back and help me, and the rest of you help Mulan and Timmy. Who wants to stay and help me?

Marin: I'll stay here.

Tom: Thank you, Marin. Marinette, and Bridgette, you two help Mulan and Timmy.

Marinette: Okay, Dad.

Bridgette: Okay. *They head to the front of the bakery and help.*

Tom: Okay. The second batch of croissants should be done. Can you help with the macaron shells?

Marin: Yeah. What kind are we making?

Tom: Vanilla, chocolate, lemon, strawberry, and watermelon.

Marin: Okay. *Soon, the timer went off.*

Tom: Croissants are done. *He put on his oven mitt and gets it out of the oven and places it on the table and lets them cook before serving.* Okay, let's get started on the chocolate macarons.

Marin: Okay.

On the open field, Layla and Roxy faced Master Fu.

Master Fu: Okay. So, today we will channel your inner magic form.

Roxy: Sounds hard.

Master Fu: It's not that hard, Roxy. Layla will help you with that, will you, Layla?

Layla: Yes.

Master Fu: Okay. You start.

Layla: Okay. Magic Winx! *She transformed into her Magix fairy form.*

*