Chapter 61: Heroes vs Sir Jokes-A-Lot part 1

At the Jardin des Tuileries, Sir Jokes-A-Lot throw out his spike balls at them, but they evade the balls being thrown at them. It

Sir Jokes-A-Lot: Taste the Clown jokes! *He shoots out more silly string, Queen Bee gasped, she evades the silly string fire, backflips away, and skidded back.*

Queen Bee: Honey blast! *She shoots out a blob of honey and hits Sir Jokes-A-Lot, he fell back and looked at himself.* I think I got him.

Sir Jokes-A-Lot: Not even close, little Bee

Sir Jokes-A-Lot: Not even close, little Bee. *He shakes the honey off of him and scowled. His hands glowed white, and he formed a confetti bomb.* Think fast! *He threw it out, and Queen Bee gasped when White Fang landed and hold his spear out and hit the confetti bomb away and it exploded up in the air.* What the?

Black Panther: Hope we're not too late

Ladybug: Nope. Right on time.

Mister Quills: Who's this clown?

Sir Jokes-A-Lot: If you wanna know so badly, I am Sir Jokes-A-Lot. The saddest clown who ever lived. You're the Miraculous Heroes I've been hearing about and wanting to destroy.

Blue Feather: And what source told you about us?

Sir Jokes-A-Lot: Scarlet Truther. But enough of this, let's have some fun. *He clapped his hands once and made spike balls appeared, he threw them all out, and they all evade the spike balls, Carapace used his shield and blocked them off, Sir Jokes-A-Lot flipped forward and kick the shield away from Carapace.*

Carapace: Hey! *Then, Sir Jokes-A-Lot punched him in the face, and he fell back. Rena Rouge go to him, and she scowled at Sir Jokes-A-Lot.*

Black Panther: Where were you? And why are Rena Rouge, Carapace, and Queen Bee here? Did you use your miraculous already?

Ladybug: No. I'll explain later. Right now, we have to stop him. *Soon, a spike ball hit Firefly, he skidded back and landed on his stomach.*

Firefly: Ow. Balls hurt. *He gets back up and scowled too.*

Sir Jokes-A-Lot: Aww, giving up already? Such a pity.

Layla: Not even close, jerk. Andros Hurricane! *She shoots a beam of Morphix toward Sir Jokes-A-Lot, but he stopped the blast and pushed it back toward her.*