Chapter 67: Uncle Tim's arrival and getting ready for training

Outside of the Juicy Juice, Marinette's phone buzzed, she gets it out and see what it is.

T: Hey, honey. Your Uncle Tim is coming soon, tell Marin and Bridgette to come home for lunch.

M: Okay. *She put her phone in her purse.*

Marinette: Hey, we gotta get home.

Luka: Why?

Marinette: My Uncle Tim is coming over soon and it's close to lunchtime too.

Luka: Oh. Okay.

Marin: He's coming?

Marinette: Dad said soon.

Bridgette: Okay. Let's go. (Swear he always sucks the fun out of everything.) *She and Marin throw their cups in the trash and head home.*

Zoe: I didn't know they have an uncle.

Jessica: We met him. He's funny.

Aeon: Yes. We were confused too when we saw him.

Zoe: Oh.

Tyler: I gotta go too. I promise my mom I'd help out for a little bit. I'll be back soon.

Jessica: See you, Tyler. *Tyler finishes his pineapple and kiwi juice and throws the cup in the trash.*

Jordan: Since we got time for the movie premiere, what else do you guys wanna do?

Zoey: Wanna go to the Louvre? *They all agreed to that, and they head to the Louvre.*

In the Video-Rama Arcade, Adrien and Felix met up with Nino, Max, Kim, Ivan, Nathaniel, and Marc at the arcade.

Nino: Hey, dude.

Adrien: Hey.

Kim: We were just waiting for you to come inside.

Adrien: Okay. Let's go. *They go inside, get some tokens, and play some games too.*

Nino: So, what game are you all gonna play?

Max: I'm gonna try the Battleship game.

Kim: I'm gonna hit the Pac-Man game.

Nathaniel: I haven't tried the Wheel of Fortune game since the last time I been to the arcade. So, I'll go there.

Ivan: I'm gonna play the Wheel of Fortune game.

Marc: I'll try the claw machine and the Skee-Ball game.

Felix: I might try the basketball game.

Nino: I'm gonna hit the racecar game. You wanna come, dude?

Adrien: Sure.

Nino: Okay. Let's go. *They all go to what game they're gonna play.*

In the bakery, Shang served a customer a box of 3 vanilla cupcakes and chocolate cupcakes to the female customer.