Chapter 30: News from Sabine and getting Smokescreen

In Roxy's house, Roxy put Artu on a leash.

Roxy: Okay, Artu, time for our walk. Mom, Dad, I'm going to take Artu for a walk.

Klaus: Okay. Don't go too far.

Roxy: I won't. *She starts walking out of the house and Artu follows her too.* Guess no evil is happening today. Let's hope it'll stay like this all day. *She walks to the park with Artu, but Roxy felt something, she put her hand on her head and she can hear voices in her head.*

???: You sure we can do this?

???: Yes. We can sense trouble from wherever we are.

???: I'm just ready to kick some butt. I'm sure they'll need extra help.

???: You think so?

???: I know so. Trust me. We'll appear when they at least expected. *Roxy blinked and shook her head.*

Roxy: Weird. *Artu turned around and look at Roxy.*

Artu: Bark, bark.

Roxy: I'm hearing voices, Artu. like, I don't know. I feel something, like I know who's out there. Just don't know who they are. *Artu whimpered.* Let's go. *They keep walking down the street.* (Weird.)

In Medical Office Ispo Saint Martin, Sabine sits on an examination bed, waiting for the doctor to come. Soon, Dr. Canal walked in.

Dr. Canal: Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng. How are we?

Tom: Not well, I'm afraid.

Dr. Canal: Aw, what happened?

Sabine: I'm suffering mild pain in my stomach. We're hoping I'm not developing a miscarriage.

Dr. Canal: Okay. Tell me what happened and how did you get pain in your stomach?

Sabine: I was sitting, watching TV, eating my sweet craving: cupcakes, and drinking some tea. I find it calming. Everything was fine when I started to have some pain in my stomach.

Dr. Canal: Hmm. Okay. Describe the pain for me.

Sabine: It felt like a stabbing, mix with a period cramp pain. *Dr. Canal writes down on his clipboard.*

Dr. Canal: Okay. So, you're experiencing pain. Let's do an ultrasound check, just to be sure. Please lay on the bed for me while I'll set up the ultrasound. *Sabine lay on the bed, Dr. Canal set up the ultrasound machine, and he gets the gel ready.* Okay, lift your shirt for me. *Sabine lifts her shirt and Dr. Canal put some gel on her stomach, he gets the ultrasound camera and moves it around, and sees the inside of Sabine's stomach.* Okay, let's see. I see the baby.

Sabine: You do?

Sabine: You do?

Dr. Canal: Yes. Here it is. *Tom and Sabine looked at the screen and they see the baby.* The baby's fine; you're just experiencing a little pain that's all.