Chapter 18: Getting ready for the day

Soon, the sun starts to rise, and the birds start tweeting, the sun's rays beamed in Marinette's room, and Marinette yawned and stretched. Lockette sits up and stretched, she flies down and sees Marinette.

Marinette: Good morning, Lockette.

Lockette: Good morning, Marinette.

Tikki: You know what day it is? *Marinette gets out of bed and goes to her calendar.*

Marinette: It's Monday. We have training today. Just hope Roxy is ready for this. This is her first training.

Lockette: I wonder what fairy form she'll do first.

Marinette: I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see what it is.

Lockette: You think Layla will find out?

Marinette: Not sure either. We'll just have to wait and see what happens during training.

Tom: Kids, breakfast!

Marinette: I'll be right back, Tikki.

Tikki: Okay. *Marinette and Lockette walked out of the room and head downstairs to the dining room. In there, Tom brewed some coffee and checked on the eggs on the stove.*

Tom: Hmm. Egga is done. *He goes to the dining room where Marin and Bridgette are sitting at.* Here you go. Fresh hot scrambled eggs.

 Fresh hot scrambled eggs

Marin: Thanks, Dad. *He sees Marinette sitting down.*

Tom: What would you like for breakfast, Marinette?

Marinette: Scrambled eggs and bacon, please?

Timmy: Can I have French toast?

Tom: Coming right up. *He goes back to the kitchen and gets breakfast ready.*

Marin: So, training today? *He scooped some scrambled eggs on a fork and take a bite.*

Bridgette: Looks like it. *She eats a strawberry and holds a piece of toast and takes a bite too.*

Marinette: Yeah. We'll have to come up with an excuse to go to Master Fu's house.

Marin: Leave that to me. I know the perfect excuse.

Bridgette: Shh, Uncle Tom's coming. *They eat casually, then Tom came back.*

Tom: Scrambled eggs and bacon, just like you asked. *He put the plate down in front of Marinette.* And to be sure you don't go hungry: Croissants, hashbrowns, and banana slices. *He put them down in front of her.*

*