Chapter 121: Going to Master Fu and Deker's next mission

In the Liberty, after breakfast, they all wait for their mom to come home with their grandma.

Michael: When's Anarka coming back?

Othiteka: She's still at the airport, waiting to get Grandma. It shouldn't be too long.

Luka: I have to get going. I promise Marinette I stop by before Grandma comes over.

Othiteka: Okay. See if they have any lemon meringue pies at the bakery.

Luka: Okay, I'll ask them. *He leaves the houseboat, goes to his bike, put on his helmet, knee, and elbow pads, he starts pedaling to Master Fu's house. *

Plagg: So, you're not going to your girlfriend's house?

Luka: No. We're going to Master Fu's house.

Plagg: Oh. We're still going to the bakery afterward, right? *Cherie clapped and made a lightning bolt appeared and zapped Plagg. *Ow!

Luka: Maybe. *He keeps pedaling to his house. In Alfea, Headmistress Faragonda, Ms. Griselda, and Saladin use their magic and made a portal appear, and everyone gasped. *

Saladin: There

Saladin: There.

Headmistress Faragonda: Okay, now the portal is here, it'll take you to Paris, France. We wish you all good luck.

Bloom: Thank you again, Ms. Faragonda.

Headmistress Faragonda: Don't thank me, Bloom. Thank your friend Layla for letting you all go there.

Bloom: Okay. Let's go. *Bloom, Flora, Stella, Tecna, Musa, Sky, Brandon, Helia, Timmy, Riven, and Nabu walked through the portal. Then the portal closed. *

Ms. Griselda: I hope they'll be alright there.

Headmistress Faragonda: They will. I'll check on them a little later and see how they're liking France.

In Paris, France, everyone showed up outside of the Massage shop.

Marinette: Are we all here?

Zoé: Think so. *Bridgette stands next to Marinette and whispered into her ear. *

Marinette: Are you sure? *Bridgette nods her head yes. * Okay.

Jordan: What's up?

Marinette: Yesterday, when our aunt and uncle came for a visit, we found out something that our family kept from us.

Jessica: This sounds serious.

Bridgette: Well, we just found out that... *Soon, a portal appeared behind them. *

Lukas: Hey, look! *They all turned around and they see the portal, and some people coming out. *

Zoe: Who are they?

Layla: My friends. *The girls gasped, and Layla hugged them, they all laughed and hug too. *

 *