Chapter 87: Heroes vs Princess Fragrance

At the Eiffel Tower, Princess Fragrance laugh evilly as she spins and formed a pink fragrance tornado, she smelled her scent and exhaled.

Princess Fragrance: The sweet smell of my scent. Nothing will ever stop me! *Soon, the Akuma symbol appeared on her face. *

Scarlet Truther: Just don't forget what you have to do, Princess.

Princess Fragrance: Of course. But will they ever get past my perfume cloud?

White Fang: Hey, can't we clear the air here? *Princess Fragrance looked straight ahead, she scowled as she sees them. *

Princess Fragrance: Oh good, you're here. Now get a whiff of my perfume. *She fires her perfume gun, and everyone evades the perfume blast, the Fairies fly up and above Princess Fragrance, and Princess Fragrance looked up and grunts. She pointed the Perfume gun down and flies up in front of them. *

Roxy: Yikes, she's in front of us!

Layla: Not for long she's not. Morphix Wave! *She shoots a deep pink Morphix beam at Princess Fragrance, but Princess Fragrance blocked the blast with her perfume cloud shield, and she giggled.*

Zoe: It didn't hit her

Princess Fragrance: You got that right. Give in to my perfect scent. *She points her perfume gun out and fired it. They exclaimed coughing and covering their mouths too.*

Mister Quills: This might be a tough one.

Blue Feather: Who is that?

Ladybug: She is an old villain I dealt with alone when Cat Noir was affected by her magic perfume power. The Akuma was hidden in her perfume gun. We'll have to prevent her from firing more of her magic perfume. Just don't get affected by her blast.

Blue Feather: That we can do. *Up in the air, the air starts to clear up and Princess Fragrance laughs evilly again.*

Tina: Okay, no more games. *She and Lily scowled at Princess Fragrance.* Phoenix fire!

Lily: Magic leaves! *Tina shoots out a fire beam in the shape of a Phoenix and Lily shoots out a mixture of pink, green, and yellow leaves and fire at Princess Fragrance, but she evades the blast and shoots out more of her perfume at them, then a boomerang hit her head.*