Chapter 55: Heroes vs Lady Wi-Fi

On top of a building, everyone came together, and they see the new miraculous hero.

Firefly: So, is no one going to ask who's the new bird hero?

Ladybug: Now that you mentioned it, who are you?

Polly: I'm Polly, the Parrot superhero. *Everyone said hi to Polly.* But this is only temporary, I'm going to need a new one.

Ladybug: Understandable. Now, where do we find Lady Wi-Fi?

White Fang: From the looks of the video we saw, she must be at someplace where there's the strongest wi-fi service. Think my guess is...

Lady Wi-Fi: There you all are.

Eagle: Or she could find us first.

Lady Wi-Fi: Time to show the public who you all are without those miraculous.

Mister Quills: You can try, but it'll never happen. *They get into battle mode.*

Lady Wi-Fi: Oh, you wanna play? Then let's play. Tecno-Droids! *She summoned some droids from her phone, everyone was surprised about what they saw.* Surprised, aren't you?

* Surprised, aren't you?

Firefly: Uh, very!

Lady Wi-Fi: Good. Now to finish you all. *She swiped a few pause symbols at them, but they evade the pause symbols from being fired out, Lady Wi-Fi looked around and she doesn't see them.* Ugh. Where are they?

Black Panther: Turn around. *Lady Wi-Fi scowled, turned around, and see them.*

Layla: Looks like someone's aim is a little off. *Lady Wi-Fi grunted angrily.*

Lady Wi-Fi: Get them! *The Droids beeped and charge toward them.*

Ladybug: You guys handle the Droids; I'll deal with Lady Wi-Fi.

Black Panther: What? That's...

Lady Wi-Fi: Fire! *The Droids fire off lasers at them, and Polly's power crystal glowed Seafoam Green.*

Polly: Super Prism! * a green barrier with graphics inside it and protect herself and the others

Polly: Super Prism! * a green barrier with graphics inside it and protect herself and the others.*

*