Chapter 78: Heroes vs DarkBlade

Outside, a group of Knights came out and DarkBlade stopped them.

DarkBlade: Halt, fellow Knights. *They stopped and they see Ladybug and the others.* You must be the fellow Ladybug and wrenches.

Firefly: Who are you calling wrenches?

DarkBlade: I'll leave your fair city alone only for a small wager: your miraculous.

Dovelei: No way!

DarkBlade: Very well then. Knights, attack! *He summoned his Knights who draw their weapons, and they charge towards.*

White Fang: Great, it's my favorite game: Kick the Knights. *They draw their weapons and charge toward them, Roxy and Layla fly up in the air.*

Layla: This should be easy. Knights can't get us in the air. *Soon, an arrow flew by them.* Whoa.

Tempus: What was that? *Soon, another arrow was being fired out, and Roxy evades it.*

Roxy: Look! They're firing at us.

Cristy: How do we get away from them?

Layla: Just watch out for their attacks. Andros Hurricane! *She shoots out a beam of Morphix at 2 Knights below them.* Come on. *They fly away as more arrows start to fire off in the air. Below the ground, the others fight off the Knights. Black Panther extend his staff and twirl it, he swings and struck a few Knights until they hit the ground, he flipped forward, get out his boomerang and threw it out, and hit a few Knights until they hit the ground, then the boomerang came back, and he caught it. Then, a sound of a galloping Horse came.*

DarkBlade: You cruel feline! Let's see if it's true when they say, "Cats do have nine lives

DarkBlade: You cruel feline! Let's see if it's true when they say, "Cats do have nine lives." *Black Panther scowled, and Cherie hover next to him.*

Cherie: Heavy rain! *She raises her arms and made gray clouds appear, then it starts to rain heavily, making the Knights slip in the rain, unable to stand.*

Firefly: Haha! Rain

Firefly: Haha! Rain. Thanks, Cherie.

DarkBlade: Darn it! Blasted rain! Time to bring in some reinforcements. Knights of the Round Table! *He tapped his sword to the ground and made them reappear from thin air.* Basher Bots! *The Basher Bots appeared too.* Get them all and they're miraculous too! *They all charged after them.*