Chapter 99: Getting ready for the day and Yao and Lele's arrival

In Luka's room, Luka put on his shirt and his jacket, he adjusts it and he sees Plagg, still sleeping.

Luka: Wake up, Plagg.

Plagg: Ugh, 5 more minutes.

Luka: Come on. We got training to do, remember?

Plagg: Ugh. Why can't we do Master Fu's training tomorrow? I'm tired from the last battle yesterday. *He turned over and sleep some more, Cherie rolled her eyes and she point her finger out, and shoots a lightning bolt at Plagg.* Yeow! Hey!

Cherie: Good, you're awake. *Plagg scowled and pout.*

Plagg: Curse you and your power of weather. *Cherie giggled. Luka fed him a marshmallow.* Thank you. *He goes inside Luka's jacket pocket, Cherie disappeared, and he leaves his room and head to the dining room.*

Michael: Dad, you're still here?

Othiteka: Yeah. It's my day off. I get to spend the day with you guys.

Anarka: While you all spend time with your dad, I'll be out doing some errands. Won't be long. And have your friends over whenever.

Luka: Noted. *Anarka grabbed her bag and leave the houseboat.*

Othiteka: Well, what plans do we all have?

Luka: I have work in 2 hours. Just gotta do one thing and I'll be out.

Othiteka: Alright. You go ahead, Luka.

Luka: Okay. *He grabs a pear from the fruit bowl, washes it off, and takes a bite as he walks out.*

Juleka: I'm gonna go by Marinette's parents' bakery and see if they have something good

Michael: Can we come?

Juleka: Sure. I'll ask Marinette if are they open yet. *She gets her phone out and texts Marinette.*

Othiteka: You guys want to do something in the meantime?

Michael: Nothing.

Aria: Can I have a smoothie?

Othiteka: Sure. What kind do you want?