Chapter 118: Heroes vs Gamer

In the city, Gamer keeps blasting people into spheres, laughing evilly and looking around too.

Gamer: Hmm. Thought they would be around here. *He keeps flying and looking for them. On top of a building, they spotted Gamer. *

Mister Quills: Who are we dealing with?

Ladybug: Gamer. This was Max's akumatized villain form. Just watch out for his attacks. *They get it and they leaped down; Gamer heard something. *

Gamer: What was that? *He looked straight ahead, and he see them, he smirked evilly. * Game over, victims.

Espadon: Not yet! But you'll be.

Gamer: My calculations indicate that your system's about to crash! *He fired off his blast, trying to turn them into spheres, but they evade the blasts and blocked them off with their powers. Ladybug threw out her yoyo and wrapped it around the robot's legs. Gamer looked down and he sees Ladybug, he scowled and growled. * Buzz off, ladybug.

Ladybug: Wrong move. Looks like you're the one crashing, robot! *She pulled the string back which made the robot fall forward. Ladybug retrieved the yoyo and they looked at the robot. *

Leo: Think it's over?

Ladybug: No, this is too easy. *Soon, the robot gets back up, and Gamer laughed evilly. *

Gamer: You think that was easy? Well, tell me what you think about this. *He fired off more lasers at them, but they keep evading them. In the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther sighed and scowled. *

Scarlet Truther:  If you want to be the most powerful robot in the world, you must capture their miraculous and give me those Fairies and Pixies. Then it really will be Game Over.

Gamer: Those Miraculous are mine! *He keeps firing out lasers, Madame Raya made a bubble shield appear and blocked off the laser blasts. *

Eagle: Of all people, how come we have to deal with Gamer?

Madame Raya: Must be our lucky day.

White Fang: Just hold on. We'll hold off his fire. *He, Tina, Anya, and Black Panther charged toward Gamer and faced him. The robot walked forward and keep firing off lasers. White Fang twirled his spear and point it out and fired a white energy beam, the robot evades the beam blast. *

Gamer: Too slow! *White Fang scowled and gripped his spear

Gamer: Too slow! *White Fang scowled and gripped his spear. *

Tina: Okay, I've had enough of this fool. *She flies up as Lily and Gemma looked up at her. * Magic fire! *She shoots out a red and yellow fire beam, it pushed the robot back a little bit. *

 *