Chapter 148: Deciding on dinner and Kitty Section's rehearsal

Outside of the Seine Canal, they stopped at the walkway to the boat.

Marin: Here's the boat. *Marinette walked across first; Marin helped Timmy walk across, Roxy and Layla joined them, and the others looked at the houseboat. *

Stella: It builds character. But could use a little minor detail or two. *Her hand glowed yellow. * I can help with that. A little bit of paint and tidying up and it'll be a whole new boat.

Bloom: No, Stella

Bloom: No, Stella. Don't change the Houseboat. It's perfect the way it is. Plus, people don't know that we're magic. We don't want to draw any attention, who knows what villain could be watching us at this point.

Stella: Oh. Right. *Her hand stopped glowing and they all stopped at the front door. Fei rang the doorbell. From the inside, Othiteka heard it. *

Othiteka: I'll get it. *He stands up, walked to the door, and opened it. * Ahh, Marinette, I see you brought your siblings and friends.

Marinette: Hello, Othiteka.

Othiteka: Are those macarons from your parents' bakery?

Marinette: Yes.

Othiteka: I'll put them up so you and the others would enjoy them after rehearsal.

Marinette: Okay. *She handed Othiteka the boxes of macarons, and he placed them on the counter as they walked inside, Marinette felt a slight throb in her head, she felt her head. *

Fei: Marinette? Are you okay?

Marinette: Yeah. (What was that?) *She walked up the deck with the others as her amulet glistened some more and her eyes turned slightly red some more. Alya turned around and saw them. *

Alya: Hey, you guys made it.

Jessica: Was there a time restriction?

Alya: Nope. But you're right on time because they're just setting up.

Musa: Hopefully they sound good. *Luka hold his guitar, he looked ahead and spotted Marinette, he waved at her and she waved back. Soon, the Pixies flew to the back, they were playing, talking what-not. Amore do Lockette's hair by adding flowers on her head, Tune shares some tea with Cherie and Maria, Chatta talks to Fancy, Celia, and Caramel, Piff falls asleep on her cloud, Cristy played tag with Piper, Livy, Essi, and Yuki, Digit tapped on my wrist module and test Jetty's skating agility and speed, Paint uses his magic and paints a portrait of all the Pixies together while Kitty Section was playing, Glim summoned lightning bugs and Jungle, Attore, Soire, and Starla tries catching them, everyone else watches the band play. *