Chapter 159: Heading back and Heroes vs Giant Cyclops part 1

In the Mt. Olympus palace, the glowing stopped, and Zeus sighed with relief.

Dovelei: Did it stop?

Leo: It stopped.

Zeus: You did it. You saved the Pillar from collapsing, my palace, and ended the storm.

Ladybug: You're welcome, Zeus. We'll get the power crystal back for you.

Zeus: Thank you. *Soon, Madame Raya's PDA beeped, she gets it out and sees what was going on. She sees a Giant Cyclops in Paris, destroying parked cars, trees, buildings, and people running away in fear from it. *

Madame Raya: Hate to interrupt, but we got a problem. *She showed them the video of the Cyclops destroying Paris. *

Brandon: It's the Cyclops.

Zeus: Of course. Save the world from evil. I'll open a portal for you. *He used his lightning power and made a portal appear. *

Ladybug: Thank you, Zeus

Ladybug: Thank you, Zeus. Let's go guys. *They all walked through the portal, the portal closed, and it opened in Paris, France. They spotted the Cyclops at the Eiffel Tower, roaring and swinging his club around. *

White Fang: What is this Godzilla or The Cyclops imitating Godzilla?

Tina: Well, whatever it's trying to do, we'll kick its butt in seconds. *The Cyclops growled, and it spotted them, it growled, it leaped down from the Eiffel Tower and charge towards. *

Timmy: It's coming our way! *The Giant Cyclops roared and swing its club side to side, hitting buildings and people keep screaming and running away in fear. Serpentina's power crystal glowed purple. *

Serpentine: Cinderblock wall! *She made a cinderblock wall appear and blocked the Giant Cyclops' way. * That should stop him. *But he swings his club on the wall and tears it down, some people gasped. It starts attacking them, but they fought back. Anya fire off her power, and so did Mister Quills and Stella. Eagle flies around, the Giant Cyclops tried to grab her, but he keeps missing her.*

Eagle: Wings of Justice! *She flapped her wings, which made a gust of wind appear, and pushed the Cyclops back, which it almost tipped over

Eagle: Wings of Justice! *She flapped her wings, which made a gust of wind appear, and pushed the Cyclops back, which it almost tipped over. He stands back and growled again, it gets its club and starts swinging it again, getting close to Eagle. She gasped, then Miss Fawn made a vine rope appear and tied up its legs. *