Chapter 36: Heroes vs Befana

In the city, Befana laughs evilly as she fires off her blunderbuss at people either turning them angels or into coal statues, from the city hall view, they can see her.

Eagle: Who's the villain this time?

Ladybug: I know that figure. It's Befana.

Eagle: Who?

Ladybug: It's my Nonna's akumatized villain form.

Mister Quills: No way. Really?

Ladybug: Yes.

Blue Feather: Well, now that we know who she is. How should we do physical damage to her?

Ladybug: Just wait for my signal.

Befana: Oh, Ladybug. I see you and your little team have shown up. And along with others. Not surprising.

Firefly: What do you want from us, Befana?

Befana: Your miraculous. Now be good heroes you all say you are and hand them over.

White Fang: Sorry, lady. But we're going to kindly decline that request.

Befana: Then you're all naughty superheroes. You're all going to be coal statues. *She gets a canteen of candy and loaded it in her blunderbuss and points it at them.* Last chance to cooperate with me.

Mister Quills: Still no.

Befana: Very well then. *She fired at them, but they evade the gunfire, Layla and Roxy gasped and swooped down and avoid the gunfire.* Ugh. Hold still, you Vermints!

Black Panther: How should we handle her?

Ladybug: Let's use our powers from our crystals to slow her down until we find where the Akuma use to be at.

Flora: Where was the Akuma at?

Ladybug: Her candy bag. We have to prevent her from using it for her blunderbuss. Ready? *Blue Feather's crystal glowed light blue.*

Blue Feather: Stereo crash! *She hurls sound waves at Befana, but Befana evades the blast and fires her candy at Blue Feather, but she backflips away from the blast.*

Befana: Nice try, birdy

Mister Quills: Quill blast! *He shoots out quill needles at Befana, Befana evades the quill needles, but one got her arm.*

Befana: Ow! *She growled, and she fly forward fast, Eagle's crystal glowed white.*

Eagle: Air vortex! *She pushed out a wind circle and pushed Befana back, she almost fell off her bike.*

*