Chapter 79: Enjoying the movie premiere and cleaning up

After the fight with DarkBlade, it was time for the screening of the Fantastic Four movie, people go through Theater 4 and take their seats too, Lila sit down, and scowled.

Lila: (Stupid movie. Why did I even come up with a lie like that? I'm gonna regret ever coming here.)

???: Excuse me. Is this seat taken? *Lila looked up and sees one of the male actors.*

Lila: Who are you?

???: I'm Chris Evans, I play Human Torch in the movie.

Lila: Whoa. *She shook her head a little bit and snapped out of it.*  S-sure.

Chris Evans: Thank you. *He sits next to Lila; Lila did a cheesy smile.*

Lila: (This might turn out well after all.) *Then, the room became dark, and the movie projector played, everyone clapped and cheered, and they enjoy the movie.*

Adrien: I've always wanted to see this movie.

Kagami: Me too. Now this is our chance to see it. *Adrien puts his hand over Kagami's, and Kagami's cheeks turned a bright red, she grinned and looked at Adrien, Tyler looked at the screen and then at Trinity, she didn't look at him back, instead, she looked at the movie.*

Trinity: Wow. Is this an action movie?

Tyler: Huh? *He shook his head a little bit.* What did you say?

Trinity: I said is this an action movie?

Tyler: Yeah, I heard it is.

Trinity: Cool. I like it.

Tyler: (And I like you too.) *Marinette looked over at Luka, and she grinned at him. Then, he looked over at her and grinned too. He leaned in and kissed her forehead and looked at the screen. Lila scoffed and looked at the movie.*

After 2 hours, the movie was over, and people leave the Cinema and headed home. Marinette, Marin, Bridgette, and Timmy, help Tom and Shang clean up the front desk.

Tom: Thank you again for helping us clean up.

Marin: No problem, Dad.

Bridgette: You didn't expect us to leave you hanging.

Shang: No, you don't. *They start throwing away the trash, sweeping up cookie and food crumbs, and wiping down the counter too.*

Tim: You know, guys. For helping out at the bakery and the Movie Premiere party, you all deserve a day off.

Marinette: Really?

Tom: Yes. You all deserve it.

Marin: I'm cool with that. *He tied up the trash bag and go outside and put it in the dumpster. Then he went back inside and help out with the rest of the cleanup.*