Chapter 53: Returning the miraculouses and Olympia and Barbara return

In Master Fu's house, Marinette returned the miraculous to Master Fu.

Master Fu: Thank you, Marinette. Was the battle difficult?

Marinette: It was, but thanks to the allies Flora brought, we were able to beat them.

Master Fu: Hmm. Allies, you say. I want to have a little word with Zoey about that. No training tomorrow.

Marinette: Why Master Fu?

Master Fu: I decided to schedule a meeting with you all on an important matter.

Marinette: Important?

Master Fu: I'll explain tomorrow. Just remind everyone about it.

Marinette: Okay. *She stands up.* See you tomorrow, Master. *She and Lockette leave his house and Master Fu put the miracle box back in the phonograph, he sighed about what's in store for tomorrow.

Wayzz: Think it's best to set up a mission for them, Master?

Master Fu: There's a first time for everything. And with the amount of training they've been doing day by day, I'm sure they'll do this. I'll have the Guardians make the call tomorrow and tell them what they have to do.

Wayzz: Okay, Master.

On the Island, The Royal Lion, Prankster, Saber Cat, Crane, and Hippo-Strong walked through the portal, and Magnolia saw them.

Magnolia: You're back. How was the battle with the Trix?

Saber Cat: It was the best. *He takes off his belt buckle and de-transform, and he handed Magnolia the Cheetah miraculous back, Prankster takes off her necklace and de-transform, she handed Magnolia the Honey Badger miraculous back, and Hippo-Strong takes off his armband and de-transform, he handed Magnolia the Hippopotamus miraculous back.*

Magnolia: How did they do, Flora?

Flora: They were good. They were helpful along with me and the others.

Magnolia: Good to hear. *Pete put the Egret miraculous in the box.* Thank you, Pete. I have a special job for you.

Flora: Really? What is it?

Magnolia: I want you to meet Trinity. *Trinity stepped forward, she has short brunette bob hair, a purple, and lime green crop top, light purple pants, and white Converse shoes.*

Flora: Hi, Trinity.

Magnolia: I need you to tell Master Fu to help train Trinity for a miraculous.

Flora: Me? Well, I know someone who can.

Magnolia: Oh. Who is it?

Flora: Master Fu. He's been training with us on our powers.

Magnolia: I can tell. I've seen how the training has paid off for you and Firefly. *Flora grinned at that, she holds the miracle box and showed Trinity.* Okay, Trinity, pick a miraculous that hasn't been used yet.

Trinity: Okay. *She looked at them and she came upon the Parrot pin.* That Parrot one is cute. *She holds the Parrot pin and looks at it. Soon, a bright yellow-green light appeared, it was a little Parrot Kwami.*

*