Chapter 138: Training with Master Fu and Deker's mission

Outside of Master Fu's house, everyone appeared thanks to the Pixies' teleporting.

Marinette: We're all here? *They looked around and see pretty much everybody. *

Zoe: Think so.

Trinity: Where's Tyler? *Soon, some pixie dust came, which made Tyler and Digit appeared. *

Tyler: We're here.

Marinette: Okay, let's go. *She opened the door, and they all went inside and stopped at another door. She knocked on the door. *

Master Fu: Come in. *She opened the door and they walked into his house. * Hello, everyone. *He holds his teacup. * Are we all here?

Jordan: Looks like it.

Master Fu: Hmm. Where's Mulan?

Marin: She said she's coming.

Master Fu: Okay. While we wait, let's get started.

Musa: So, do we go outside where we're not being seen by people?

Master Fu: No, Musa. This is something different.

Stella: Different how?

Jessica: You'll see. *Master Fu go to the picture frame, turned it over, then pushed a red button. The secret door opened. *

Master Fu: Come right in, everybody.

Flora: Think we should bring our pets in too?

Master Fu: Of course. I allowed the Pixies to come here for training days.

Bloom: Just as long as they don't get in the way of our training, they'll be okay. *They all walked through the doorway, and they ended up on a beachside. *

Riven: A beach?

Riven: A beach?

Stella: Sweet. I can use a little tan.

Master Fu: No, no. We're not going to the beach. This is your training field.

Lukas: Really? *Master Fu nods his head yes. *

Master Fu: For the Miraculous heroes, we're still doing the element crystal power training. So, for this, you'll need your power crystals. You'll be battling off this monster. *He gets his cane, twirled it, and plants it down. The ground start to rumble a little bit, and a squid monster appeared, everybody gasped and looked at it. *

 *